BeautySpectrum #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There were no title suggestions in the last thread (as far as I could tell)

In short, Molly Thompson has announced her and her tag along boyfriend Tom are “moving” to Australia for up to (or at least?) a year.

after a few months travelling and partying in Asia they think they’re well equipped to move in together and start a life across the country…

Reactions: 6
What about this as a thread title;

Molly and Tom off to Australia, will they actually stay the year?

Reactions: 3
To the comment about her liking controversial things, when Rishi sunak was made prime minister, she liked so many posts on Instagram being pro him so that’s all you need to know really

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Dunno why she’s not acting like she not be back in about 3 months

Also has Tom even been to Australia?

I reckon Tom is really going to be convinced by the Aussie lifestyle (and pay!) whereas Molly will end up feeling quite isolated. Have they said where they're going to be based for the year once they have done their bits of "travelling"?

Reactions: 6
I reckon Tom is really going to be convinced by the Aussie lifestyle (and pay!) whereas Molly will end up feeling quite isolated. Have they said where they're going to be based for the year once they have done their bits of "travelling"?
No. They said they’ll decide after travelling once Tom has seen everywhere. I imagine they’ll pick Sydney though or Melbourne

Reactions: 2
its a good job there is no drinking game bingo card for her Australia trip as no doubt id be jobless and in rehab by the end of the month

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just watched Eves new video and looks like she’s off to Australia in February too now, and Livs out there already? So poor Mollys Australian adventure is getting less unique by the second

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Isn’t It strange how everything in her family seems to revolve around her? Like celebrating her brothers birthday early because of her going away? Harry’s birthday is about him, not Molly.

Reactions: 28
Isn’t It strange how everything in her family seems to revolve around her? Like celebrating her brothers birthday early because of her going away? Harry’s birthday is about him, not Molly.
But also claiming her bothers bday celebration is her going away 😂

Side note but this my adventure project must have invested thousands into sending influencers to Australia

Reactions: 13
Just watched Eves new video and looks like she’s off to Australia in February too now, and Livs out there already? So poor Mollys Australian adventure is getting less unique by the second
Lydia went this summer too, so other than Lizzie the whole gang will have gone this year

Reactions: 4
She won’t get a Christmas dinner this year poor girl. Not like Christmas doesn’t exist in Australia

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Here we go, the Christmas celebration because she won’t be here that they’ve had week’s to celebrate (because let’s face it if you’re doing it early it doesn’t matter if it’s the 6th or 13th November) but they’ve done it on Harry’s birthday because Princess Molly can’t have the attention on anyone else for a second. I’ve never know anything like it. Poor Harry, he’s got such a selfish witch for a sister.

Reactions: 24
Here we go, the Christmas celebration because she won’t be here that they’ve had week’s to celebrate (because let’s face it if you’re doing it early it doesn’t matter if it’s the 6th or 13th November) but they’ve done it on Harry’s birthday because Princess Molly can’t have the attention on anyone else for a second. I’ve never know anything like it. Poor Harry, he’s got such a selfish witch for a sister.
Molly and her friends also did Secret Santa over a month early. She makes literally everything revolve around her. 🤢

Reactions: 13
I can’t believe she’s made his birthday into her Christmas Day 😂😂😂😂

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.