BeautySpectrum #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really has no fashion sense does she every single outfit is just so bad it makes me cringe

Reactions: 6
Her parents visiting has just confirmed what we all knew - Harry and Janine are the only interesting parts of her content

Reactions: 8
I’m assuming this is the tiktok we’re referring to 😂
I’m not even that much older than her but if I asked my boyfriend to make a tiktok (at all, really) like this he’d tell me to grow the duck up. Vice versa also. How Tom hasn’t gotten the massive ick from this girl I’ll never know.

Reactions: 7
I dont know why molly seems determined to brand tom as like her brother - I get wanting your boyfriend to be a part of the family but it's hilarious that she is trying to flex it in this way

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I have never heard her talk about half birthdays, she’s making out like it’s a family tradition. I know somebody who has a half birthday but that’s because their birthday is next to Christmas Day but isn’t her birthday in November?

Reactions: 12
i have a twin brother so we always joke about our half birthday (just like a ‘happy half birthday bro’ text message) but i wouldn’t go out and celebrate it😭

Reactions: 3
576FF1D4-2F05-4FEB-B401-DD8A8052A19B.png

"hope at least one of you knows" about a popular meme that's been known and overused for about 5 years 🙃 so niche!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
duck me. The word “insufferable” doesn’t even begin to do her justice anymore. If Tom’s team “it’s actually really weird” to celebrate your “half birthday” then I’m guessing Molly hinted/asked/pestered him to get her a treat / take her out, and it wasn’t Tom’s idea like she made it out to be. In my 27 years of life, I have not ONCE noticed that it’s my “half birthday”… she’s so obsessed with herself it genuinely amazes me. I swear I subscribed to her for a reason, once upon a time… I swear she used to be nice and likeable. Escapes me now.

And this is so silly and petty but why can’t she just put “Yes” and “No” for the answers to her polls - why does she have to insert her obnoxious “personality”. This would stop me from answering them even if I was a weird little follower of hers.

Reactions: 20
Oh god, half birthdays. Is this just another way to obsess over her age, it's just weird.

What's next, unbirthdays!

Reactions: 13
I do personally recognise my half birthday, but only because it's a moment for me to take scope of where I want to be by my next birthday so I can begin planning and setting things into motion. It's not a moment to get presents and be spoiled

Reactions: 1
I do personally recognise my half birthday, but only because it's a moment for me to take scope of where I want to be by my next birthday so I can begin planning and setting things into motion. It's not a moment to get presents and be spoiled
I do this too for career/personal wise. Definitely don’t go out and buy myself yogurt for it though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How is this girl 24 this year??? Not even said in a sarcastic way, but genuinely. She literally radiates year 7 behaviour Christ

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.