BeautySpectrum #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How to write a classic Molly story:
1) mention the ‘vibe’ ✅
2) compare it to something unrelated ✅
3) say you’re ‘not mad’ about it ✅

7EF0EB97-BE8A-402A-ACCD-BC37E2FACDED.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The way she phrases her captions actually infuriates me it’s the same every single post 😭 Does anyone know who her management is?

Reactions: 5
Daily reminder that Molly is 23 guys!! Truly amazes me how she manages to include her age in every sentence she makes
What does being 23 have to do with making memories with your family? I never think about how old I am when I’m having a good time (in fact, I only ever really think about it leading up to my birthday). 😂 Does she ever stop thinking about herself?

I’m guessing we’re gonna hear the words “core memories” over and over again until a new phrase off TikTok takes her fancy.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Not Molly being shocked at this🙄 she sounds so sheltered and thick. Yes Molly, people have to wake up early to go to actual jobs… groundbreaking info I know.
DD8D485E-CA03-4E13-8BBA-BD5685163620.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe I’m stupid but why is she tagging her location as ‘gold coast’ these days instead of surfers paradise?

Reactions: 1
So did molly quit her cafe job so she could travel w her parents? Did she say what she’s gonna do when they leave?

Reactions: 7
The amount of meals shes eating out atm is hurting my bank account just looking at them lolll eating in australia at bougie brunch places is NOT cheap. Its like £15-20 per dish here

Reactions: 9
She mentioned the job in her food swap video, but I'm pretty sure that was filmed before she got 'ill'. I think she definitely quit when she got 'ill'.

Reactions: 9
The amount of meals shes eating out atm is hurting my bank account just looking at them lolll eating in australia at bougie brunch places is NOT cheap. Its like £15-20 per dish here
Especially over easter with up to 20% public holiday surcharge on all prices 😳

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.