BeautySpectrum #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do personally recognise my half birthday, but only because it's a moment for me to take scope of where I want to be by my next birthday so I can begin planning and setting things into motion. It's not a moment to get presents and be spoiled
i've only been noticing mine the last few years since me and my boyfriend got together cos it happened to land exactly halfway so i started saying it as a joke, it also came up on as a filter on snapchat 🤣 my birthdays in 3 days so while i celebrate 23 miss insufferable molly is celebrating 23.5 cos shes so quirky and extra🤪 her doing this unprovoked is strange af she needs to get a life, i think she's started with this half birthday thing to feel better about getting older and trying to cling to youth as much as possible

Reactions: 2
She’s also never had a real job where shes had to be around other people her own age and older. Having actual responsibilities like work, bills etc can make you grow up and this isnt something shes had to do yet. No i dont count paying for an airbnb in melbourne as properly paying bills …. Its a holiday

Reactions: 17
My YouTube just popped up to watch molly meeting zoella 7 years ago hahahaha it’s honestly hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She really does latch onto one person and then immediately latch onto another when they’re gone. Apart from her home friend group, she only seems to be capable of being friends with one person at a time

Attachments

Reactions: 10
She really does latch onto one person and then immediately latch onto another when they’re gone. Apart from her home friend group, she only seems to be capable of being friends with one person at a time
Freya and Liv look alike too, it's weirding me out

Reactions: 7
I’m sure this Freya was actually Liv’s friend too. She has no skills to make friends clearly

Reactions: 7
I think Freya is that girl that was travelling with them initially when they got to Aus, the one that had better chemistry with Tom than Molly does

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Also this outfit is so ill fitting the trousers and top look uncomfortabe

Reactions: 6
This girl is like that one friend who always has something wrong or dramatic going on with them 🙄 She's everywhere! She's commented on a This Morning video about allergies to acrylics/gels. So quirky x

Screenshot_20230423-072953~2.png

Reactions: 8
Well her having some new weird Australian accent to show off to her parents in her new vlog was the most predictable thing ever!

Harry’s impression of her was spot on, down to the constant “actually”. Love him.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This “art” 😭 😂 Looks like something I drew in about year 7. Can’t decide if the guitar or the arms are worse
IMG_2464.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.