BeautySpectrum #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Says it all when Molly described being with Tom and Harry as having 2 brothers 😵💫 there’s literally no chemistry in their relationship

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Wait, so she’s packing up and leaving her ‘flat’ (Airbnb) to go travelling with her parents for 2 whole weeks then going back to Melbourne to another flat?? Her whole thought process is baffling. Why would you give up the place you’ve supposedly settled in for a 2 week family visit.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wait, so she’s packing up and leaving her ‘flat’ (Airbnb) to go travelling with her parents for 2 whole weeks then going back to Melbourne to another flat?? Her whole thought process is baffling. Why would you give up the place you’ve supposedly settled in for a 2 week family visit.
Also means they’ll have to take everything with them surely it’s easier to just take what you need for the trip and leave other stuff behind

Reactions: 11
To be fair, the fact they're moving into something owned by the same person makes me think their landlord needs them out of that flat for some reason and has found alternate accommodation for them.

Reactions: 6
To be fair, the fact they're moving into something owned by the same person makes me think their landlord needs them out of that flat for some reason and has found alternate accommodation for them.
He probably has another booking on air bnb so has kicked them out 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe someone’s complained about them in the building or something

Reactions: 1
The fact she calls it a toilet bag instead of a toiletry bag irks me so much

Reactions: 14
In the newest video she forewarns us that the sound is gonna be tit in the upcoming videos she’s editing. It is surprising after all these years of making videos - that she didn’t take Toms advice to record audio on her phone incase it was too echoey. Of course Tom knows more than her abt videos

also it seems they were at the f1 again this weekend.

Has she said where they’re all going travelling?

Reactions: 7
Just started watching Eve Bennet's vlogs from Australia and it's a million miles apart from Molly. Just heads off to get a SIM and tram card and walks around exploring herself like an adult. Molly just come across to childish in comparison.

Reactions: 24
Just started watching Eve Bennet's vlogs from Australia and it's a million miles apart from Molly. Just heads off to get a SIM and tram card and walks around exploring herself like an adult. Molly just come across to childish in comparison.
Agreed, she actually puts thought into describing the hostel, attractions and local area. She puts travel vlogger Molly to shame.

Reactions: 7
I don't want to sound snobby, but I think the difference is Eve is very intelligent and Molly is...not

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I hate watching Molly and Tom interacting. I can’t put my finger on exactly why but it’s just awkward and cringey to me 😬 0 chemistry

Can’t wait to see super tour guide Molly take her family to all the same Sydney restaurants and cafes she went to last time.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
how long was it really going to be before Molly mentioned being from Yorkshire Beverley in her latest video

Reactions: 6
how long was it really going to be before Molly mentioned being from Yorkshire Beverley in her latest video
She also managed to get a mention in of this year's birthmonth. She's 24 this year guys would you believe

• Haha
Maybe I’m being too much of a hater now but it made me laugh

just imagining her stopping everything she’s doing every day to stand and watch the sunset, as it does everyday is quite funny

I guess she has nothing better to do in day to day life

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.