BeautySpectrum #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tom is so much more mature than her and I honestly don’t know how he puts up with having a big baby for a partner.

Also, Molly clearly went to the Anastasia Kingsnorth school of describing things as literally everything is just “so lovely”. I’m sick of hearing and seeing her say it. Sick of her going on about it every time she does a few steps, too. 22,000 is a decent amount but she really thinks it’s something to brag to the whole world about.

Reactions: 17
Tom is so much more mature than her and I honestly don’t know how he puts up with having a big baby for a partner.

Also, Molly clearly went to the Anastasia Kingsnorth school of describing things as literally everything is just “so lovely”. I’m sick of hearing and seeing her say it. Sick of her going on about it every time she does a few steps, too. 22,000 is a decent amount but she really thinks it’s something to brag to the whole world about.
I think had Tom gone off to uni or Molly properly stuck it out, they’d no longer be together. I do think eventually they’re going to break up as he’ll see the light. But because it’s their first relationship which started in school they’ll be very stuck. But they’ll break up eventually….

Reactions: 8
I kind of get why her family have gone (but do agree that she's like a teenager that can't function), but what I don't understand is why she wouldn't have just mentioned it in a vlog or something. Why does everything have to be a massive secret
Agree with this. I think for the average traveller, family visiting (if they want to and they can afford it- I personally wouldn't expect someone to fly over to other side of the world for me unless it was their choice) makes sense in terms of wanting to share part of your experience with loved ones, show them around the place you live in, create memories there etc. but because it's Molly it comes across childish because A) she is very dependant on her family (sickness vlog shows it) B) her experience in Melbourne has been more extended holiday as opposed to actually living there C) yes why does she need to make a big song and dance out of it and a secret/surprise that they're visiting?

Reactions: 10
I think had Tom gone off to uni or Molly properly stuck it out, they’d no longer be together. I do think eventually they’re going to break up as he’ll see the light. But because it’s their first relationship which started in school they’ll be very stuck. But they’ll break up eventually….
I reckon Tom might be brave and want to stay in Aus, Molly would never cope so they’d have to break up then.

Reactions: 2
I reckon Tom might be brave and want to stay in Aus, Molly would never cope so they’d have to break up then.
Nah Tom will probably just follow Molly around whatever she wants to do as she wears the trousers in their relationship

Reactions: 10
I just realised they've been away for Tom's birthday two years in a row now, and you just know Molly would be posting videos in tears if she wasn't at home for her birthday month

Reactions: 15
22732CEE-B5EC-45AF-AA52-38CB83245895.jpeg

I really just can’t with Molly
Takes out almost no clothes - buys a whole new wardrobe and then “get’s bored of them” in 4 months not 5.

then adult baby molly demands her mother flies her out a new wardrobe to “SWAP”. So poor Jenine has to haul and launder her swapped clothes.

why are you flying clothes back to the UK if you moved to Australia? Oh right even you can’t be bothered to pretend it isn’t a long holiday anymore

SMH
---
She has said on TikTok that it wasn't a plan for the family to visit because they were waiting on her brother's uni term dates. So essentially they were going to visit but didn't book until he knew he was free.

And they are going to the F1 too 😡
Her Brothers uni term dates would have been published before she left for Australia plus tickets to F1 sell out quickly

Reactions: 18
Her teeth are awful! Considering she spent all that money on Invisalign and whitening and composite bonding they’re like grey and yellow and wonky.

Reactions: 5
I’m low key shocked she hasn’t been to an AFL game yet seeing as she’s such a Melbourne local

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They're leaving the flat Air BnB apparently - then going back to another flat Air BnB when they get back or something

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
They're leaving the flat Air BnB apparently - then going back to another flat Air BnB when they get back or something
All that stuff she purchased like a lamp etc was pointless… bet she gave her mum it to take home 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She hasn’t mentioned work since she was ‘sick’ the other week. Reckon she was sacked or quit?
I was wondering about that, and also I feel like when she says they won't be in Melbourne much longer I feel like they're going to move on to Sydney for a month or so

Reactions: 9
Haven’t watched many of the recent videos but if they’re moving away from Melbourne I’m 100% certain it’ll be because Molly had enough. It seems like Tom has got a decent job and made a few friends so it would surprise me if he’d be ready to just drop it and move on

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.