BeautySpectrum #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can’t lie, i hate molly but i love molly’s mum!!! so was happy to see her happy seeing molly😭

Reactions: 17
‘Since we moved to Australia last year’ firstly you’re on a glorified holiday and secondly it was a few months ago 😭 most people go that long without seeing their parents when they go to uni at 18!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Molly’s parents are the reason she’ll never change and will always be a big baby she’s only been gone just over 4 months

Reactions: 16
I love how much we all dislike Molly and Carl but we love Janine

Reactions: 31
I'll be so annoyed if she's at the F1 this weekend. Let's hope it's not like last time when she posted a clip of a serious crash and was called out for it.

This trip must have been planned since the beginning so I don't know why she kept saying she would be away from her family for a year. It couldn't have been a last minute trip.

Reactions: 18
She’s an actual embarrassment. Yes some people are close to their families but they have normal lives to continue. Some move miles away and make efforts for birthdays etc but they don’t make a song an dance about missing them. Same with Christmas, you picked to leave then Molly…. But make it all about you….

Reactions: 10
I'll be so annoyed if she's at the F1 this weekend. Let's hope it's not like last time when she posted a clip of a serious crash and was called out for it.

This trip must have been planned since the beginning so I don't know why she kept saying she would be away from her family for a year. It couldn't have been a last minute trip.
Same, she isn’t an F1 fan, but guarantee she will just tag along. I can understand her family going and Tom because they are into F1 and can tie into their trip, but she doesn’t have a clue!
All these concerts and now potentially a weekend at the F1, its an obscene amount of money she will be spending! Actually Mummy and Daddy are probably paying 🙄

Reactions: 8
Remind me what she posted before? I've clearly blocked from my mind

(I will also be annoyed if she's there, but at the same time, being a Ferrari girl it's painful enough watching this season on screen LMAO 🥲)

Reactions: 1
I was going to say this. Even if they are fairly well off most people don't just book flights to the other side of the world on a whim. Bet it's been planned since the start

Reactions: 11
There’s a huge and important difference between being close with your family, and being dependent/co-dependent on them.

Reactions: 9
Remind me what she posted before? I've clearly blocked from my mind

(I will also be annoyed if she's there, but at the same time, being a Ferrari girl it's painful enough watching this season on screen LMAO 🥲)
She posted Max's Silverstone crash from the fight with Lewis in 2021. She didn't even realise how bad it was or the scale of how serious it could be She posted like "look where I was sitting" type crap then tried to backtrack saying other people posted so it was fine.

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe her family are there tbh, she’s seeing them in a few months in America so it’s not like she’d have had to wait until the end of the year to see them anyway. It is strange how dependant she is on them. She really is like a teenager that can’t function alone

Reactions: 15
I can’t believe her family are there tbh, she’s seeing them in a few months in America so it’s not like she’d have had to wait until the end of the year to see them anyway. It is strange how dependant she is on them. She really is like a teenager that can’t function alone
I kind of get why her family have gone (but do agree that she's like a teenager that can't function), but what I don't understand is why she wouldn't have just mentioned it in a vlog or something. Why does everything have to be a massive secret

Reactions: 19
It’s really marked when you compare her to Eve.

She’s come back from Aus with the awareness that living there isn’t for her because she’d miss home, she likes short bursts of travelling, she loves her flat and has got a job as a Producer on Sky News.

Reactions: 21
She has said on TikTok that it wasn't a plan for the family to visit because they were waiting on her brother's uni term dates. So essentially they were going to visit but didn't book until he knew he was free.

And they are going to the F1 too 😡

Reactions: 5
I don’t follow Tom but from what Mollys posted, he hasn’t had family and friends on a constant visiting rota. Just goes to show the difference in their maturity / attitude to living elsewhere - clearly Tom can cope with being away from mummy and daddy much better than molly can

Reactions: 20
I don’t follow Tom but from what Mollys posted, he hasn’t had family and friends on a constant visiting rota. Just goes to show the difference in their maturity / attitude to living elsewhere - clearly Tom can cope with being away from mummy and daddy much better than molly can
And probs cos Tom's family don't tit money like Molly's seem to! They must rake in a fair bit to afford for Janine not work!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.