BeautySpectrum #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I’m being too much of a hater now but it made me laugh

just imagining her stopping everything she’s doing every day to stand and watch the sunset, as it does everyday is quite funny

I guess she has nothing better to do in day to day life
Ugh, she has to make every little quirk she sees on social media part of her own personality because she’s desperate to fit in and be relatable.

Reactions: 6
Always got to point out when in Sydney she's been there for NYE 😭😬 That's about the third time in a few days 'A bit less chaotic than New Year when we were here.' 🤣🤣

I can't wait until she comes back from AUS to her constantly comparing AUS to UK 🥱🥲

Reactions: 18
Do we know if they are heading back to Melbourne at all? I'm surprised she hasnt once mentioned the Melbourne Comedy Festival which is all over my socials at the moment.

Reactions: 2
Do we know if they are heading back to Melbourne at all? I'm surprised she hasnt once mentioned the Melbourne Comedy Festival which is all over my socials at the moment.
Now that Molly is a local, she wouldn’t be able to handle all the tourists 😉

• Haha
If I was her family, especially brother as I think he’s the one that tolerates her the least, I’d wanna tell Molly to F off, this holiday is theirs not hers. Let them explore themselves and go to places/restaurants they choose. Accept a recommendation that’s fine, but how much are you betting that they’ll be sat around the table or wondering through a park and our Oz local tour guide (who doesn’t know the days that Melbournes most famous market is on lol) will be like ‘last time I was here’ ‘I think this gives x vibes’ ‘low key reminds me of X’ ‘I ate this last time I was here’

• Haha
Reactions: 18
“We stayed here this time we were in Sydney” - we know, you’ve been to Sydney before! Don’t worry, we didn’t think it was your first time! That wouldn’t be on!

Honestly never known anything like it. What’s with her obsession with needing everyone to know where she’s been before and how many times? Is it just bragging? Is she insecure in her status as a “traveler”/“backpacker”? Is it to one-up her friends and other people who have only been once? She’s bleeping weird.

Reactions: 13
This is the pettiest thing I am sure I will write but DEAR GOD her Instagram feed is so back haha her photos are just so terrible and over exposed and it makes me feel like I’m in middle school again. I don’t know how this is her job when honestly everything is so terrible, how does she have followers? Her boyfriend is a photographer no?
(Actually no idea if he is a photographer lol but his feed is even better than hers)

Reactions: 7
Yeah tom actually posts decent photos of things we wanna see! Like nature and the actual sights in each place. How many times do we need to see molly in an awkward pose at a new destination :/

Reactions: 4
Taylor Swift broke up with her boyfriend so prepare yourselves for Molly to react in some weird way

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Taylor Swift broke up with her boyfriend so prepare yourselves for Molly to react in some weird way
Taylor has been dating for 6 years right? The same amount of time as Molly and Tom, she’s definitely going to have something to say about it!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why tf would anyone buy this? It doesn’t even look good and it’s not an interesting design to attract people who don’t know him. I refuse to believe people would buy this.
it doesn’t even look like a T to me, it looks like a 7 💀 ah yes my favourite influencer, 7Bluetooth

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Petty but I haven’t sarcastically put some variation of “xoxo” on the end of a sentence since I was about 14. She’s so childlike.

Why does she just call her “Taylor” like they’re friends. 😂 I know everyone knows who she’s talking about, but she put Joe Alwyn’s full name. Also, I’m genuinely mildly surprised that she referenced her own relationship being six years long - she really is so self-absorbed at every single possible opportunity.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.