BeautySpectrum #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve said it once I’ll say it again she’s got feet like flippers they flap not walk

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can’t stand videos where she’s walking or running just awful to watch but what’s even worse is her eating with her mouth open she never learns!
Eating with her mouth open, pushing her tongue right forward to give you a good view or her half chewed food :sick:

Reactions: 6
I bet her Mum and Harry are going too for the F1 in Melbourne at the wekend and then the Easter break?!

Reactions: 10
I bet her Mum and Harry are going too for the F1 in Melbourne at the wekend and then the Easter break?!
That was going to be my guess too, especially since they've gone to Silverstone before

Reactions: 5
She made a big deal about being ‘sorry’ for missing Mother’s Day and Carl’s bday but they’re visiting her less than 2 weeks later?!?!

Reactions: 16
Waiting for her to say it's 'niche' and 'rogue' that her parents and Harry have got on a plane to Australia

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s only been gone 4 months ffs acting like she’s been there years

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.