BeautySpectrum #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She literally does not know the definition of “niche” or “rogue”. I don’t know if I’ve ever even heard her correctly use her favorite words.

Reactions: 10
She thinks £3.55 is “quite good” for one plain croissant. 😳 In the words of Molly Thompson herself, are you JoKiNg me. It’s not her fault how much it is, but she’s pretty clueless to not realise that that’s a lot and she’s just very well off.
That blew my mind. You wouldn't pay that at a lot of actual French bakeries in London in the UK.

Reactions: 1
Tbf to him, she had him wandering around Melbourne all day queuing for expensive croissants and rainbow toasties. I'd be fed up too
Same. Especially considering she’s said their work schedules conflict with each other so they don’t actually get to spend much time together at the moment. Defo not what I’d want to be doing

Reactions: 7
Lol as an Aussie watching this fuckwit she is so incredibly cringe and I hope her visa gets cancelled effective immediately.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m backpacking australia at the moment and all of molly’s posts are far from reality 🤣 of course everyone has a different experience but she just went to all the most commercial places and did overpriced activities which were gifted . There is so much more to australia than her shallow posts

Reactions: 10
I’m backpacking australia at the moment and all of molly’s posts are far from reality 🤣 of course everyone has a different experience but she just went to all the most commercial places and did overpriced activities which were gifted . There is so much more to australia than her shallow posts
Same here! I wish my backpacking budget extended to a fancy apartment, new clothes every week and meals and drinks out all the time. But here I am in the arse end of outback Victoria sleeping off a $3 bottle of wine hangover on an airbed in the boot of a 20yr old SUV.

Maybe it’s just jealousy on my part, but I just don’t see how anyone relates to her content right now.

Reactions: 13
I totally relate rn 🤣 it frustrates me how she plays it off as “im backpacking!! travelling the world is so amazing!” She’s so sheltered. She talks like she’s having this amazing authentic experience. Instead she’s just gone on a bougie comfortable extended holiday 😭 her backpacking is nicer than my actual holidays hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s gonna be absolutely unbearable when she sees Taylor Swift. 😩😩😩 I reckon she’ll come to see her in the UK as well as twice in America (I don’t care about people going multiple times; just making a prediction).

Reactions: 6
The fact she's whining about missing home because of a cold, calling it "the worst timing" etc. just shows she'd never be cut out to actually relocate and live somewhere else. This is definitely just an extended holiday for her. People who relocate just get on with it and take care of themselves. She's such a sheltered 23 year old.

Also her Taylor Swift fangirling gives me the absolute ick and I say this as a huge Taylor fan myself. It's the way she tries to make it a personality trait. Also "front row" has suddenly become "second row". I reckon the tickets her dad bought weren't front row, maybe one of the front blocks, but after hyping up the front row so much she's panic bought tickets for the other date as close as she could get them. She always has to have the best. I could be wrong but, we'll see 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The fact she's whining about missing home because of a cold, calling it "the worst timing" etc. just shows she'd never be cut out to actually relocate and live somewhere else. This is definitely just an extended holiday for her. People who relocate just get on with it and take care of themselves. She's such a sheltered 23 year old.

Also her Taylor Swift fangirling gives me the absolute ick and I say this as a huge Taylor fan myself. It's the way she tries to make it a personality trait. Also "front row" has suddenly become "second row". I reckon the tickets her dad bought weren't front row, maybe one of the front blocks, but after hyping up the front row so much she's panic bought tickets for the other date as close as she could get them. She always has to have the best. I could be wrong but, we'll see 😂
For comparison, my partner is a huge Taylor Swift fan (we literally have a Red blanket on our couch), but when I asked him if we’d get tickets when she comes to the UK, he went, “Ehh… maybe. Depends how expensive they are. The seats at the front will be hundreds of pounds so if we had to sit at the back and watch it on a screen, we may as well just watch it online.” When Midnights came out, I couldn’t sleep (unrelated) so I listened to it before him - he waited til he was on the bus to work. He literally doesn’t even react when we walk into a shop and she’s playing - it’s hardly a shock; she’s one of the biggest artists in the world, Molly. And this is someone who can name every song on shuffle within a couple of seconds. But he’s a fan - not an irritating, spoilt child.

I’m not saying that anything more than this is annoyingly fanatic - I’m just saying that when people like Molly act the way they do (at 23), I’m so relieved that the Taylor Swift fan/stan in my life is a mature adult and not a brat like her. 😂

Reactions: 3
How is she not embarrassed to think that, let alone publish it to the world?! You’re 23, allegedly in the place you ‘live’, you have your long term partner there, and you’re privileged enough that if you need to rest there are no big consequences to that.

Reactions: 25
How dramatic was she in her new vlog, you’d think she’d come down with the Bubonic plague

• Haha
Reactions: 17
i am both facinated and irritated by her walk🤣i know people can’t help how they walk but i’m baffled how someone is that uncoordinated and awkward on her feet

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yeah she does have an awkward gait. It seems like she’s super aware that she’s filming herself and also trying to look cool while secretly being embarrassed that she’s filming

Reactions: 11
This just came up on my FYP... Molly instantly sprung to mind 🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Can’t stand videos where she’s walking or running just awful to watch but what’s even worse is her eating with her mouth open she never learns!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.