BeautySpectrum #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2043231
wtf is this pose, she looks terrified
I hate to say as I’ve been there myself but that’s a face someone who isn’t confident in themselves. I’ve filmed videos trying outfits on and that kinda face is what I make if I do not like how I. Look in something or am not feeling great. So molly defo didn’t love all these pieces that face gives it away 🥴

Reactions: 4
Most adults have not been with their parents for every birthday, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Easter etc etc it’s just life..

I genuinely don’t see her moving out her family home until she’s like 30. and if she does, she’ll always be going back home

Reactions: 17
course not you can tell from every vlog she hates it there. Don’t know who she’s trying to kid otherwise!
I don't think she (don't know about Tom) will go back after they go to Thailand in the summer. I think it'll be straight back to that small old town of Beverley

Reactions: 10
Has to get back here for festival season and make sure she can post 43986498367953875 photos from Boardmasters.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has to get back here for festival season and make sure she can post 43986498367953875 photos from Boardmasters.
In that awful rainbow crochet bralet and shorts that show what she had for breakfast! Hair in some sort of plaits and glitter on her face like she’s 14 years old

• Haha
In that awful rainbow crochet bralet and shorts that show what she had for breakfast! Hair in some sort of plaits and glitter on her face like she’s 14 years old
Don't forget the peace symbol hands and crusty tongue out too, just to complete the look!

Reactions: 5
Tom seems fed up in that new video. Didn't want to quéue up, didn't love the toastie, or his pizza, didn't look impressed my Molly signing the vengaboys. Someone got out of bed on the wrong side!!

Tom seems fed up in that new video. Didn't want to quéue up, didn't love the toastie, or his pizza, didn't look impressed my Molly signing the vengaboys. Someone got out of bed on the wrong side!!
I mean would you be ok if your girlfriend insists on doing silly arm dances at every opportunity instead of just...behaving like a normal person

• Haha
Tbf to him, she had him wandering around Melbourne all day queuing for expensive croissants and rainbow toasties. I'd be fed up too

She thinks £3.55 is “quite good” for one plain croissant. 😳 In the words of Molly Thompson herself, are you JoKiNg me. It’s not her fault how much it is, but she’s pretty clueless to not realise that that’s a lot and she’s just very well off.

Reactions: 17
Her story lol. She is so predictable. Beverley is so NICHE !! Guys she’s so unique and different.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.