BeautySpectrum #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eve posted about it hanging out with Liv and Molly and they took Liv notRook with them. Can they not go anywhere without her?

Reactions: 4
She talks about how she brings everyone to this one spot when they come to visit and she's been there all the time so it's been in the vlog loads and then mentions she's only brought Eve and (whilst filming) Liv Rook

Reactions: 8
No shade to anyone, and maybe I’m just dead inside, but I can’t imagine “fangirling” over something even half as much as she does at the age of 23. She feels the need to post something every single time Taylor Swift breathes and, although I like a bit of TS, it’s bleeping irritating. Just makes her come across even more childish and insufferable, if that’s possible. It’s put me off SophDoesLife, too. It puts me off TS herself. I don’t wanna hear it constantly. Especially from Molly who has literally the most boring, basic music taste I have ever seen in my life (not that I’ve cared what other people listen to since I was a teenager, but… c’mon, talk about something else). 🥱

Reactions: 12
No shade to anyone, and maybe I’m just dead inside, but I can’t imagine “fangirling” over something even half as much as she does at the age of 23. She feels the need to post something every single time Taylor Swift breathes and, although I like a bit of TS, it’s bleeping irritating. Just makes her come across even more childish and insufferable, if that’s possible. It’s put me off SophDoesLife, too. It puts me off TS herself. I don’t wanna hear it constantly. Especially from Molly who has literally the most boring, basic music taste I have ever seen in my life (not that I’ve cared what other people listen to since I was a teenager, but… c’mon, talk about something else). 🥱
I honestly don't mind Soph posting about it because it was one picture and a brief mention of going to see her, but with Molly it's always 'I am the world's biggest fan!!!!' and then her complaining about how hard she has it because she only got front row tickets to a show at the end of the tour even though literally millions of people missed out on getting tickets.

Reactions: 14
Molly going to Karen’s diner and then writing ‘in need of a personality’ on her wristband hahahaha. The accuracy. Can’t believe they didn’t write ‘face like a slapped arse’ on Liv Rook’s though

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Anyone else thinking she's not living the dream lifestyle she thought she would be, considering she rarely sees Tom?

Reactions: 14
It's really quite sad when you look at Eve's pics (who admits she's just on holiday) and compare them to Molly's. Eve has packed her trip with activities and people and travel, her pics are pretty great (I'm not even a fan of Eve tbh but her pics are good) & Molly's...they're just meh aren't they

Reactions: 15
Molly going to Karen’s diner and then writing ‘in need of a personality’ on her wristband hahahaha. The accuracy. Can’t believe they didn’t write ‘face like a slapped arse’ on Liv Rook’s though
I know it was gifted/ad but food at Karen’s diner (in the uk anyway) is not insane as Molly described it. I could be totally wrong the Australian restaurants might be really good (pictures didn’t convince me) but my god it’s shite

Reactions: 6
I know it was gifted/ad but food at Karen’s diner (in the uk anyway) is not insane as Molly described it. I could be totally wrong the Australian restaurants might be really good (pictures didn’t convince me) but my god it’s shite
In the UK it got a 0 food hygiene score so I'm not surprised.

Reactions: 5
This came up on my Instagram feed whilst I was scrolling (don’t follow the person or anything), and I thought I’d mindlessly look at the comments. Hi Molly, you really can’t escape her if Melbourne is involved 😂
I genuinely think she must search up Melbourne on tiktok daily to find content to comment on. She wants people to associate her with Melbourne but she’s just way too irrelevant for that

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think it was gifted for eve aswell, as she was one put down as influencer 😂 if so molly putting gifted and ect is so humbling (I know rules are rules but she just wants to be more famous so bad)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As they were both mentioned on the Anastasia Kingsnorth thread, I looked up how many subscribers and Instagram followers Molly and Fabulous Hannah both have.

Molly Thompson:
Subscribers - 140K
Followers - 73.8K

Fabulous Hannah:
Subscribers - 444K
Followers - 67.1K

I know it’s not a big difference in followers, but Hannah has over three times as many subscribers as Molly, but fewer followers (I know she has a separate Instagram for her business, but that’s relatively new)?

I know there could be reasons for this - Hannah doesn’t post on Instagram as regularly as Molly, and she also doesn’t plug her Instagram as much as Molly does (I don’t think?), but… I still wouldn’t put it past Molly to have bought followers.

Reactions: 4
Eve is GLOWING in her new pics with Molly, I bet Molly is fuming now that she has nothing to lord over her friends. All are in relationships, all have a degree (or nearly) all have been to Australia and travelling .. what is Molly's personality trait going to be now!

Reactions: 16
Eve is GLOWING in her new pics with Molly, I bet Molly is fuming now that she has nothing to lord over her friends. All are in relationships, all have a degree (or nearly) all have been to Australia and travelling .. what is Molly's personality trait going to be now!

✨️ Taylor Swift ✨️

Reactions: 7
Theres nothing wrong with gaining weight and i wouldnt judge her for that at all but it makes me cringe her doing a brand deal and shes clearly bought the clothes too small

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.