BeautySpectrum #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘I just love birthdays so much’ we could never tell molly. 😱 you just love any birthday you can mention yourself in. I had to double read that story as I honestly couldn’t even tell if it was for Toms bday or a weird rant on birthdays. She’s insufferable

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Confused as to what they actually did on this 'weekend away' - drank gin and went for a walk. BOREFEST!

Reactions: 8
A long day at work 8-2, my heart bleeds 🤧🤧🤧
bleeping hell it’s actually painful seeing an influencer work a normal job, I’d actually rather they just stick to what they know if they’re gonna be so ignorant 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Saw this vid on Tik Tok and lo and behold who was the top comment 😂😂 how can she even accurately compare the two when she’s never properly worked in the UK?! Editing a couple of vids a week doesn’t count Molly
Well yeah, everyone's "lifestyle" would improve if they were able to take an extended holiday such as the one Molly's on right now!

Reactions: 26
Well yeah, everyone's "lifestyle" would improve if they were able to take an extended holiday such as the one Molly's on right now!
And with enough money to eat out for every meal and go out constantly.

Reactions: 9
Not Molly the ‘poor backpacker’ buying Tom a £850 watch for his bday

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Mollys like a bad smell that won’t go away anything Australia or travelling related there she is

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not Molly the ‘poor backpacker’ buying Tom a £850 watch for his bday
She’ll happily do this because it makes her look good but she couldn’t decide which cake to get because they were all quite expensive. 🙄

Reactions: 3
She mentions Tom being younger than her again in this video

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
How insufferable in that video. ‘Toms never had a bag from apple shop before’ ‘show me your little bag’ ‘giving me Disney land on a budget’ ‘hull fair vibes but nicer environment’ Christ alive. Also anyone else notice her Aussie accent coming through 😴😴

• Sick
Reactions: 20
How insufferable in that video. ‘Toms never had a bag from apple shop before’ ‘show me your little bag’ ‘giving me Disney land on a budget’ ‘hull fair vibes but nicer environment’ Christ alive. Also anyone else notice her Aussie accent coming through 😴😴
The comparisons are unbearable. How can she not hear how stupid she sounds? 🤯 As if anyone else in the whole world would go to wherever she went and think, “This reminds me of Hull fair.”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I feel like she secretly hates eve or something! Posting reuniting with Liv but f all about eve being there

Reactions: 7
I feel like she secretly hates eve or something! Posting reuniting with Liv but f all about eve being there
Molly’s probably jealous of Eve. Eve actually went to university (and got a first from one of the most prestigious universities in the world), whereas Molly can only pretend she did. 😂

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.