BeautySpectrum #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you ready for the newest niche thing guys? In today's vlog, Molly tells us that it's a bit niche but she doesn't like when her floor is dirty

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Are you ready for the newest niche thing guys? In today's vlog, Molly tells us that it's a bit niche but she doesn't like when her floor is dirty
One word...insufferable.

Also, does she not think that the seasons changed everywhere at the start of March? And that when they do change, the weather doesn't always change instantly?

Reactions: 10
Her pronunciation of Yarra River, Yarra Valley gives me the ick.

It's Ya-rra not Yah-ra.

You'd think since she's "living" there she'd know that by now. Idk why it bugs me so much, I think it's because she's always trying to come across so know it all about these places but then can't even get the pronunciation right.

Reactions: 3
the amount of times she says 'guys' in every sentence is so so so irritating!!!

Reactions: 9
Why is she still referring to Tom in her videos as 'my boyfriend Tom' as if there are multiple Toms in her life? 😂 Or she thinks we don't know who he is by now

• Haha
Reactions: 18
God, I don’t get it when grown adults [who are healthy, with no conditions] are obsessed with their hair length. How does she even remember what length her hair was five years ago.

Not Molly saying her and Tom always wanted to do the river cruise but never had a reason to. She might as well be honest and say “we were waiting to get it gifted to us”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
“Guys, they just brought me a little veggie plate because I am ✨special✨.” - I know she was “joking” but this sums her up perfectly.
---
She’s trying to be relatable and current. I don’t have TikTok but I’ve seen lots of videos on Instagram recently about how “gorgeous gorgeous girls wear slippers around the house” and all that - I think it’s a trend on TikTok for it to be “unhygienic” to walk around your house barefoot because of the crumbs/dust. I would argue that what’s unhygienic is having dirty floors, but whatever.
---
Sorry to keep double-posting, but I kinda just forgot that Australia will be going into Autumn soon. I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised if she comes back to the UK as soon as the sun comes out over here. During the UK winter, she can show off that she’s in sunny Australia and sunbathing on the beach while we’re all wrapped up in a blanket on the sofa. But I can’t see her coping with the FOMO when everyone back home is going to festivals and on day trips and enjoying summer. Presumably mummy and daddy and probably Harry will be going on some sort of holiday - doubt she’ll want to miss that. I can’t say I blame her, would just be funny if she tried to pass off spending one summer there as moving there, or if she gets bored that quickly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I mean, they’re in Thailand for 2+ weeks in July for that dive trip and America in august for Taylor Swift. So they are skipping the worst of Aussie winter anyway.

On her latest vlog 25 of the comments are clearly bot scammer comments, but I bet she won’t delete them as it’ll leave her with about 10 comments

Reactions: 5
I don't know why her voice is annoying me. Does Molly usually speak like she's got a sore throat/croaky? Is that a new thing?

Also, I don't know why Tom is still with her. She's horrible to him, at the start of her vlog he's smiling walking along & Molly asked Tom why he's laughing at her. You can see in the video he's not laughing at all, so I don't know why she asked Tom that question. Also, on the boat she kicked up a fuss about Tom eating half of a macaroon & putting them back... you're both in a relationship so it shouldn't be an issue 🤣 & it sounds like her digestive incident sounds way worse than Tom eating half of a macaroon 🤣. When Tom called her out on the digestive she said 'You're my boyfriend it's fine.' Then claimed she was joking about Tom eating half of the macaroons, which she wasn't joking at all 😂😂😂.
At the end of the video she went to see Tom's work & had asked him if he's looking forward to seeing her at his work & Tom didn't answer, he just gave Molly a big grin & he eventually said 'I'm excited to see you too.' But his reaction looked nervous & she then said 'Thank you, bloody hell.' 🥴 I don't know how Tom deals with her 😂 I'd be nervous if family/partner came to see my work whilst I was in action at work 😂. I think Tom would maybe 'flourish' without Molly.

I wonder if Molly regrets choosing Melbourne to live in for a good chunk of her Australian stay... someone commented basically saying that not to judge Melbourne with the rest of Australia & that Perth is a lot more warmer & that Melbourne is a odd weather system 😂.

I don't know why her voice is annoying me. Does Molly usually speak like she's got a sore throat/croaky? Is that a new thing?

Also, I don't know why Tom is still with her. She's horrible to him, at the start of her vlog he's smiling walking along & Molly asked Tom why he's laughing at her. You can see in the video he's not laughing at all, so I don't know why she asked Tom that question. Also, on the boat she kicked up a fuss about Tom eating half of a macaroon & putting them back... you're both in a relationship so it shouldn't be an issue 🤣 & it sounds like her digestive incident sounds way worse than Tom eating half of a macaroon 🤣. When Tom called her out on the digestive she said 'You're my boyfriend it's fine.' Then claimed she was joking about Tom eating half of the macaroons, which she wasn't joking at all 😂😂😂.
At the end of the video she went to see Tom's work & had asked him if he's looking forward to seeing her at his work & Tom didn't answer, he just gave Molly a big grin & he eventually said 'I'm excited to see you too.' But his reaction looked nervous & she then said 'Thank you, bloody hell.' 🥴 I don't know how Tom deals with her 😂 I'd be nervous if family/partner came to see my work whilst I was in action at work 😂. I think Tom would maybe 'flourish' without Molly.

I wonder if Molly regrets choosing Melbourne to live in for a good chunk of her Australian stay... someone commented basically saying that not to judge Melbourne with the rest of Australia & that Perth is a lot more warmer & that Melbourne is a odd weather system 😂.
she only chose Melbourne because that’s where everyone else she met ‘backpacking’ ended up- poor Molly can’t be alone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
BED7CF09-46B3-471A-9967-750F0936E52A.png

The work she has had done on her teeth is looking so bad now why is it do discoloured?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
This is really picky and just me…. But is her chin looking more pointy recently?

This is really picky and just me…. But is her chin looking more pointy recently?
It is! I've been wondering if she's had chin filler but it seems like a weird choice since she already had a prominent chin.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.