BeautySpectrum #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nearly had a stroke trying to read that first sentence - English A-level and she can’t use punctuation!
She meant the exclamation mark to be a colon, which makes the sentence worse. For someone who used to brag about how good at English she was, she seems to have lost the ability to write sentences.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know I keep saying it, but I cringe so much that she’s telling people she’s living in Melbourne 😭 even to the man in the lift in the apartment block. You don’t live there!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know I keep saying it, but I cringe so much that she’s telling people she’s living in Melbourne 😭 even to the man in the lift in the apartment block. You don’t live there!!
Everything she does makes me cringe to the bone

Reactions: 5
I expected her to branch out and make some more friends too, her only Australia friends is this Liv girl and the 2 guys Tom seems to be friends with which is why she’s alone so often

Reactions: 9
Not Taylor Swift's first and only fan saying that people only dress up for Harry Styles when most people at a Taylor Swift concert will be dressed up

Reactions: 5
She scared of full stops or something x
It’s nice precisely because it’s “just for a little while”. At any given moment, she can quit her little job, go back home, and continue living off her parents. She also knows she has the option of getting bored of it and finding a new little job (most people can’t do this). She ALSO isn’t working full days - most people would “love” work a damn sight more if they got to go home every lunch time. I knew she’d do this. Looking forward to all the “This reminds me of when I was a barista” or whatever every time she drives past a Costa when she’s back in the UK, and acting like she had a full-time job and woke up at the crack of dawn daily. 🙄

Besides, she *says* she likes it but I really don’t get that impression at all. She just has to romanticise everything because she thinks she lives out our dreams for us. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think she hates it there, hates her job, her only friends are other English people, I can't see any ways she’s actually integrated into Australian ‘life’ which reinforces its just an extended holiday

Reactions: 12
I feel like she contradicts herself. In her Harry Styles video Molly said she had asked a woman in Big W about feather boa's. But in her weekly video she said she heard some girls asking a woman who works in Big W & that's how she ended up with them floral lei things because she heard they hadn't any 🙄.

& I hate that when she drinks a little bit of alcohol she acts drunk & flashing her cup in every clip of herself 🥴. I can understand when you've just turned the legal age to drink but not at 23 🤣. Maybe I'm just petty but 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣. The two video's are the first video's I've watched of hers this year & she just seems more annoying 🤣🥲.

Reactions: 10
Did this girl really say boracay nusa lembongon and khao sok are HIDDEN gems 🤣🤣 most popular places in those 3 countries but go off about how niche you are Molly

Reactions: 10
Wtf even is this pose? And why are we getting 4 photos of her sat on her Airbnb floor? There are so many opportunities for content in Melbourne and this just isn’t it.

DB15891E-4AE8-4A58-9899-BD5997C6E403.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I really wish she'd realise that she doesn't have to wear every single piece of jewellery that she owns at once.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
These vlogs are really exposing how little YT work she actually does a week. I know she'd say she isn't getting as many brand deals but she's out every afternoon and doesn't seem to do any YT work then.

Reactions: 1
Has anyone ever managed to find her company house? I’m so curious to see how much she earns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.