Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #41 pedalo on the streets, low energy in the sheets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has the bloke never heard of FaceTime to check the woman (child) he is talking to actually exists. Brain dead bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 12
‘Plans have changed’ just say you got catfished again Paul
HE SAID THAT YESTERDAY TOO when he was supposed to meet up with them it’s so funny that whenever he has plans with someone it ends up not working out you’d think he’s get the hint

Reactions: 10
HE SAID THAT YESTERDAY TOO when he was supposed to meet up with them it’s so funny that whenever he has plans with someone it ends up not working out you’d think he’s get the hint
Or he's just bullshitting and never had plans in the first place

Telling people to change their bios everytime they send a rose so they can communicate with him. Oh just duck off Paul. How about u just turn the comments on. U entitled prick. duck my life. I could punch him right up his hole. He really fucks me off
I think he genuinely loves the feeling of having control over women

Reactions: 7
Just saw a clip of Paul saying 'little Boo Boo needs to spend some time with her boyfriend of an evening' as if he's not single living with his dad, spending his evenings (multiple!) in the toilet.

Like.. okay Paul lol.. because you aren't a massive saddo.

Reactions: 21
social media full time when all you do is flirt with 19 year olds and keep your comments off hahahahahhahahaha this is one of the worst mistakes you’ve ever made paul

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder if he’ll turn the comments back on now he’s doing it full time? 😈 Surely he’d need to, to get the engagement etc

Reactions: 7
him saying "if this doesn't work" abt doing social media full time is laughable
paul mate its already not working youre living in your dad's spare bedroom ffs 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 25
“I LOVE healthcare and am extremely passionate about what I do but I’m more passionate about dancing in my en suite on tiktok talking to imaginary people”

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.