Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #41 pedalo on the streets, low energy in the sheets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s pretending stuff doesn’t bother him but you can SO clearly see it does

Reactions: 12
he’s just said that he’s really good at flirting, really good at talking to ladies, really good at talking, nice to nice men, he games, he’s really good at reading books…. can’t believe he’s real he’s like a parody of himself right now more than ever hahahahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He’s pretending stuff doesn’t bother him but you can SO clearly see it does
Yep! It’s so obvious even when he talks about something unrelated he always has to add a cheeky comment referring to us or others that dislike him

Reactions: 2
obviously doesn't talk to ladies that well bc he wouldn't be alone eating canned chilli in his dad's guest room, he'd be in a successful, long term relationship but nope paul, instead you're pining for teens on the internet who are all trolling you for laughs , we are so jealous ...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
he’s just said that he’s really good at flirting, really good at talking to ladies, really good at talking, nice to nice men, he games, he’s really good at reading books…. can’t believe he’s real he’s like a parody of himself right now more than ever hahahahaha.
468E0A7F-4A69-4D5D-8D38-DD2386163C3D.jpeg

The books in question

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He won't go dual live. He'll go back on Tattle and read this stuff and get pissed off and moan that he should go live sometime.

Reactions: 4
Check the dull grubby patch on that wall under the switch from all the wall sitting- bet his dad is fuming 🤣

Reactions: 3
Him saying people are putting their ages and taking them off, most tonight have been 16 and he doesn't think this is weird? Of course not.
Anyway, no-one's putting their age in their bio if they're over 21 surely? It's a young person thing, I'm not shouting from the rooftops on my social media that I'm 34 🤣 So the fact he's looking at ages in bios says a lot on its own really.

POV your Paul's tinned chilli.
bleeping hell he looks like a sleep paralysis demon 💀

Reactions: 9
Did you see him flash his Father’s Day card too 😂 somehow that proves he’s a good dad

• Haha
He’s so grim. Absolute narc behaviour

Have you ever in your life saw a 42 year old man bragging about how many calls and video calls he does during a day. Paul that’s what normal people do because they have friends and family that want to speak to them but no one else goes on about having 2 calls today?! It beyond odd
People usually stop doing this at around 14

Reactions: 3
it amazes me the way he can make literally anything abt how he wants to be in a relationship
he was showing his GAME STATS from fifa before and said "I play support... I'm great at support... great at supporting someone just need a lady [insert bullshit list of qualities]" its like the worst bleeping episode of dragons den except the pitch is how he's desperate to get his manky end away n all the dragons are 21 year old single mothers from burnley and tina

(no hate to single mothers from burnley most of you are logical people not in paul's DMs, I'm sure, just sick of hearing him say the word burnley)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He’s live and eating a calippo at 9am. Lots of njhahahahas today and hundreds of hi’s.

back in one of the older hoodies.

excited it’s Friday… cause that makes any difference to his life?!!

He’s also pretending to be super distracted by his laptop next to him but he also just said he had an email from Zizzis

he’s busy next weekend njhahaha so that’s deffo the new obsession

It’s also just occurred to me that I’m so numb to his weirdness that I forgot to mention he is eating his bleeping breakfast ice lolly in the bog

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
09:40 and he's eating a Calippo. 'I'm not sure I'm eating this Calippo correctly but I'm sure someone will tell me off for how I'm eating it'. Stop trying to make everything quirky ya helmet. You're 40 odd eating a Calippo for (most likely) your breakfast. Grow up

09:40 and he's eating a Calippo. 'I'm not sure I'm eating this Calippo correctly but I'm sure someone will tell me off for how I'm eating it'. Stop trying to make everything quirky ya helmet. You're 40 odd eating a Calippo for (most likely) your breakfast. Grow up
In a bleeping loo

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.