Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #41 pedalo on the streets, low energy in the sheets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s brushing his teeth but is he even using toothpaste?

You just know he has that rank coffee teacher ass breath 🤢

Reactions: 3
He’s brushing his teeth but is he even using toothpaste?

You just know he has that rank coffee teacher ass breath 🤢
He made a huge point of showing toothpaste for “that website”

He’s definitely been stood up today cause he’s fuming about how his plans have changed and keeps mentioning it with a sarky grin

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
How are ppl talking to him when his comments and questions are off??

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
the way he says wonderful really really fucks me off

WAIT!!! thought he was busy today meeting someone

Reactions: 3
I saw him say that he checks the bios of gifters and encourages them to write stuff in there as a way to communicate with him. So, he does see when a child has their age in there and doesn't block them. He's snitching on himself at this point.

Reactions: 10
Telling people to change their bios everytime they send a rose so they can communicate with him. Oh just duck off Paul. How about u just turn the comments on. U entitled prick. duck my life. I could punch him right up his hole. He really fucks me off

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Telling people to change their bios everytime they send a rose so they can communicate with him. Oh just duck off Paul. How about u just turn the comments on. U entitled prick. duck my life. I could punch him right up his hole. He really fucks me off
truly an awful man

Reactions: 2
you’ve got me there 😂😂😂

thing is he claims to be confident and love himself so in that case surely no bad comments would bother him. so why turn them off paul? you act like you’re dead hard and resistant to hate soooo turn your comments on rather than have this super specific way of contacting you because you’re that scared of criticism!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.