Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #41 pedalo on the streets, low energy in the sheets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he wants to do this full time he needs to do more lives and actually turn his comments on, interact with people and do duals. It’s embarrassing he keeps saying he will and then hides away because he’s too scared to hear the truth

Reactions: 10
His new video IM SORRY i cannot cope with this utter bollocks today
it really ain’t on Paul mate

Reactions: 1
Announcement that he’s quit his job about 9 months after he quit said job…

you get one life people, run with it, absolutely do not use your free time to have fun with your children, see rooms in your parents house other than your bathroom.

Reactions: 12
Swear he quit months ago…He really thinks he is big on social media and I blame everyone buying cameo as a joke. Him having a job on social media is not sustainable like some popular younger creators people watch him as a joke no one will take him seriously he will be living with his dad forever at this rate. What 42 year old quits their job for social media beyond crazy. Cant wait for his “hype” to die down which I’m sure is already happening with his cameo and he has to beg a job to hire him.

Reactions: 11
If he wants to do this full time he needs to do more lives and actually turn his comments on, interact with people and do duals. It’s embarrassing he keeps saying he will and then hides away because he’s too scared to hear the truth
Exactly! He will need to put himself out there if he wants to make a living out of it but he is too much of a pussy to even turn on comments never mind doing anything remotely public.

paul you literally JUST said you saw my tattle post about Martha being a minor, she’s gifting you right now as we speak and you’re not only allowing it but you’re talking to her? A MINOR. M I N O R . are you bleeping deluded

Reactions: 19
Im a TA in Primary school, when i ask the children what do you have planned for the weekend or Half term. The responses they give me are exactly how he talks about his plans 🤣🤣 So bleeping Cringe, he fully thinks he's 18 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Doing video calls on cameo another way to access young women and even be payed for it. I am begging anyone to NOT give him the money this is how he has got so far. We need to get him off cameo

Now that he is unemployed he has no excuse not to be seeing his son 💀

He needs social media training ASAP 😭😭 All he does is talk about us or talks only passive aggressive or condescending. Cant wait to see him at the job centre in a few months 🫶🏻

Is he even walking or is he just standing in the middle of a field doing bleeping rotations

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought he was coming off for a break because he realised his ‘faults’ and needed to sort himself out? He’s being even more passive aggressive than ever!

Reactions: 9
4 of those gifters were under 16, he didn’t block them because they were sending multiple gifts. I bleeping hate this loser.

Reactions: 9
I emailed cameo, whether or not they take it seriously I wanted to give it a go, they have an email about safety concerns so I mentioned that with his history online I do not think he should have access to making videos for young or underage girls and especially not be able to video call them as he says he will begin to do 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.