Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #41 pedalo on the streets, low energy in the sheets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The yoghurt pot he left on Sophies sofa is more cultured than him. It's probably another reason why he's interested in young girls. He wouldn't be able to hold a decent conversation with a grown woman. Even if he thinks he "bosses adult conversations" 🤣
Woman "so what are you passionate about in life?"
Paul "Fifa, jumper dancing and smiles"
He's got access to young people with everything he does, tiktoc,insta,fifa if he plays online, healthcare alot of young ones doing this job while at uni or college he's a c
He already mentioned on a live he's filtering the comments and deleting ones he's doesn't like.
And the way his face lit up when he mentioned student nurses him and his ginger pubes need to duck off creep that he is

Reactions: 3
He seems the type to pay for his company. Would make sense him staying in hotels rather than doing the deed in his dad's spare room

Reactions: 8
I was thinking more lady of the night. He seems the type to fall in love with them. The 'relationship but still single vibes' just means he's a regular customer

Reactions: 8
Just saw a clip of a photo someone took that apparently was of Paul and his son. You can't see his son (only the back) thankfully because that's bang out of order, so much so I won't even attach it here. That kind of tit gives Paul the ammunition to say we're the ones in the wrong and he's just being himself, etc.

But I don't think Paul would have seen it before he made his hotel video so I doubt that was the main reason he was 'miserable'. Wouldn't surprise me if he tried to meet a catfish and see his son in one trip.

Reactions: 7
don’t bleeping tell me this creepy bleep is trying to guilt trip “ladies” into going to his hotel
I predict he’s been stood up hence the erratic late night post. He’s waited all night by someone clearly messing him around. Feels plausible

Reactions: 14
don't get why he can't just move to cheltenham , its down the road from his son while not being in gloucester for him to get sad about the 'memories' , just constantly seems like excuses to get rid of any parental responsibility by moving far away and doing the bare minimum , at the end of the day even if the area gets him down because of the past, being close to your son is reason enough to be there ?

Reactions: 14
also - rewatching that video - starts by saying how upset he is, caption says same, then does a room review about how it’s nice and he likes it all, and finishes saying how great the room is. Never returns back to the point of video and original narrative which is that he’s got the raging hump… he’s so bleeping weird like WITHIN one video he’s such a total mess emotionally. Why didn’t he watch that back and think god how cringe this makes no bleeping sense and why am I trying to act like Justin timberlake with my dressing gown collar

this is another catfish fail. i can’t believe he keeps doing it. This is clearly a “you’re missing out cos other girls will be bashing the door down” video. He’s DELUSIONAL.

just to be clear Paul this thread don’t condone photos of your kid nor do we want to see them, you’ll find that happens though because youKEEP INTERACTING WITH TEENS AND IMMATURE 20 SOMETHINGS and so word gets around and now you’re an online meme. You have brought that upon your son and you should really think about what you’re up to.
Ultimately YOUNG GIRLS THAT YOU WANT DONT WANT YOU.

bleeping HELL he’s out of control

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh ffs 😡😡😡😡

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
In that video of hotel he says “we’ve been got 2 bottles” who’s we, himself?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.