Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #41 pedalo on the streets, low energy in the sheets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comments are on and he's not fast enough to delete 🤣🤣 getting roasted!!

Reactions: 3
I doubt he’s travelled to see his son. My guess it’s a catfish and now he’s looking for the pitty train for himself

Reactions: 8
But he said he was taking some time away from social media. Take a break and read and what not. Now he’s having an episode in a bathrobe in a hotel room. Whiplash.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Pretty sure he’s in a bad mood because people have posted pictures of him and his kid. Hate him but don’t agree with pictures of his kid

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Seems to be. I just searched the name in tiktok over the last 24 hours and loads have posted it.

Definetly a catfish, he spent the day wandering around town alone.

Check out a video by a young guy called mannyupton_ and the comments 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has that nonce got a kid? Holy duck I’d disown him if he was my dad. That makes his antics so much more creepy. I wouldn’t allow him near children

Reactions: 1
I know people are taking the piss but this is why he genuinely thinks he’s famous. Wish people would stop x
7E565D1E-8745-4BC3-8D17-3BED5F24B484.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
now you work in social media paul you really should be more careful about posting your exact location silly billy, doesn’t take a genius to work out just a quick google 👀 especially if you have your son with you who’s a minor, why the duck are you showing the whole internet what the hotel room looks like when you’re still there? parent better please

Reactions: 12
I know people are taking the piss but this is why he genuinely thinks he’s famous. Wish people would stop x View attachment 1467518
I think once he searched his own name he may be suitably pissed off being captioned as a nonce. But who knows, he might just 'keep being him'.

Saw what hotel he's in. Now that most of Cheltenham know he's there some are talking about trying to find him tomorrow. I imagine they'll easily know what hotel he's in if I can manage it from Glasgow.

So that whole video of him showing the hotel room (hate to say it but it’s actually really nice) was just a ruse to get people to message him on Instagram or what not. ‘Someone or something’ no hun you want a young girl to message you to’ cheer you up’ you creepy prick.
Might as well post a black screen on Snapchat and say no one talk, not in the mood to get a bit more sympathy

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.