Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #41 pedalo on the streets, low energy in the sheets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I couldn’t do tiktok full time like you are… I don’t earn enough money from it…”

Reactions: 5
she’s asking about how much he’s making online cos she said she doesn’t make much on social media and he said

‘we’re alright… 🥰😄🥲😉😉😉😉’ ‘we don’t talk about money….’ and got really awkward

Reactions: 6
Paul always go on about how great he is at conversation, here's a small selection of the questions he's asked to Amy in his box,

"What's your fave cereal?"
"What's your fave cake?"
"What's your favourite colour of beanbag?"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You can just tell how uncomfortable he is talking to a confident woman! The utter drivel coming out his mouth. Also, all of his answers are SO patronising. “I’m alright.. we don’t need to talk about money do we?”🤪

Reactions: 14
She is RIPPING him a new one

He’s paused it… wonder if he’ll magically claim she got cut off

Reactions: 11
the screen went black and i heard her request people tell her what to ask and then it all disappeared, what happened!! did he pause the live himself?

he said his phone died? 🤨

Just joined after the phone died but it allmakes sense now after reading here what’s been happening. Had to come out again because of his drinking throat noise. I wanted to burn my phone 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 1
guys if you’re not on this live PLEASE JOIN amy is ripping him a new one and he doesn’t even realise it

also he constantly talks over her

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.