Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #39 Njahaha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He might stop saying it if he realises if people Google his name and THUNDERHAMMER his thread will show up 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The net is closing in Paul, big names are seeing you for what you are. You can’t hide behind very fake bravado forever

Reactions: 10
why in all that is holy does he do that arm thing whenever a song mentions sex or something close to it? is that how you duck, Paul? like you're on the back of a bleeping camel. please get the duck outta here

• Haha
Reactions: 18
2nd entry 😂😂 #40 Paul’s telling us to watch the womens “eurwos” with his bad grammar meanwhile thanking kids for the THUNDERRRRHAMMER

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He's been surprisingly quiet today, expecting an 11pm passive aggressive meltdown this evening

Reactions: 9
He's been surprisingly quiet today, expecting an 11pm passive aggressive meltdown this evening
I think he’s shitting his pastey arse over the YouTube vid and trying to respond writing the script of his response video.

his latest tik tok self love / wanking in the mirror vids have really made his ripe stripe glow

• Haha
Reactions: 9
why in all that is holy does he do that arm thing whenever a song mentions sex or something close to it? is that how you duck, Paul? like you're on the back of a bleeping camel. please get the duck outta here

He’s showing us how tall his likes his beautiful lady
Friends to be.

Reactions: 1
he said his newest video is his "first thing with my agent njayayaya" fella thinks he's gonna be a celeb LMFAO 🤣

Reactions: 6
I think the comments about his teeth have got to him, why is he brushing his teeth on live???

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.