Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #39 Njahaha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why does he spit out his toothpaste 10 seconds into brushing and then just rawdog for the remaining time?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
on another note, I love how he’s really trying to keep together that aloof persona. Don’t be silly Paul, we all know you’ve spent the time since that ImAllexx video was uploaded in the foetal position snivelling in your dad’s en-suite.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is the time that we can comment on his insta and he CANT DELETE THEM. Hilarious he keeps brushing his teeth but doesn’t change his clothes

• Haha
Reactions: 6
An agent? It's a public stitch the singer is asking everyone to take part in it.
as far as I understand it, its a common thing that people who have the same representation/agent are expected to share other people in their network so his agent has told him to promote the singer

that was what I thought he meant when he said agent at least

Reactions: 3
on another note, I love how he’s really trying to keep together that aloof persona. Don’t be silly Paul, we all know you’ve spent the time since that ImAllexx video was uploaded in the foetal position snivelling in your dad’s en-suite.
He looks like he's been crying but that could also just be his eyes trying to wire themselves shut because they refuse to see the monstrosity.

as far as I understand it, its a common thing that people who have the same representation/agent are expected to share other people in their network so his agent has told him to promote the singer

that was what I thought he meant when he said agent at least
I just had a look at the singers page and someone has already warned him about Paul 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He likes the camera because iPhone has a beautify filter on it that you can’t turn off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
whats with him captioning everything with '.... vibes', reckon his new girl says that and hes trying to make out like he's 'down with the kids' ? its like every single video on tt now

Reactions: 11
Think he’s seen the Alex video and it’s got to him 🤣🤣🤣
There’s no way he hasn’t seen it. Pool’s unemployed activities definitely include searching his own name, printing out tattle screenshots and sending them to the police, and being catfished by multiple 19 year old girls who’s type happens to be crusty, impossibly round faced geriatric ghosts

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How are people asking questions? I can't find the function to ask questions on his live

His current top gifter is 16

Reactions: 3
DCB3CB43-E954-446C-85DA-28179FBB878D.jpeg

That question was on my screen for a bit until other messages came through he clearly skipped that one! 🧐 Surprised he didn’t have a sarcastic comment like ‘myself’

Reactions: 1
The nervous laughing at his own jokes every three seconds are really telling. Just admit you’re bricking it because some twenty odd lad making a video about your poncy antics has you severely rattled, Pedalo

Reactions: 4
"what's your dream job"
"To work in sport*"

*Sports injury massage for an under 18 girls team, respectively.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Dance move #3 the open gripped hand going from the top of the head down the neck whilst his tongue is in a tooth vice.

Makes my vaginetagine drier than a bag of wickes sand but someone, somewhere must like it?! His step ma?

"what's your dream job"
"To work in sport*"

*Sports injury massage for an under 18 girls team, respectively.
Already a Netflix doco 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
‘A new summer wardrobe’ meaning another ham coloured jumper that hel wear out and not wash

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.