Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #39 Njahaha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont believe he's working in care because you have to show your BC and he only got his last week from sophies

Reactions: 1
I’m not gonna even act like I know who imalex is but the boy has 2 mil subs on YouTube so I’m gonna say he’s pretty well known. Paul the end is coming

Reactions: 20
I have just watched the YouTube video.

Paul is not going to be happy about this. Wonder if he'll acknowledge it the same vein as he did with Boo.
Doubtful as it isn't a woman who's come for him this time.

People in the comments are already asking for part 2!

Reactions: 25
He’s live now, and you can tell he’s proper agitated. 🤣 aw what’s wrong babs

• Haha
Reactions: 9
For anyone who doesn’t know who IAmAlex is, he is a popular YouTuber who is very good friends with the sidemen which is the group KSI is in, basically Paul you’re fucked 😭

Reactions: 12
he just said
‘you can take the piss out of my appearance, but i bleeping love myself. good luck’
but it’s so clear he doesn’t. he’s so defensive all the time.

he’s talking about fake tanning

Reactions: 15
Did you guys catch the “I was gonna stop in a hotel but no hotels tonight” then he does the looking off to the distance thing 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 11
Joined the live it started with 1.4K viewers. Within 5 mins it was 957. He’s so bleeping boring. Grown man on a bus to buy socks at primark (his words) talking about XBox. Grow the duck up!

Reactions: 7
he just said its not fair because people say hes inappropriate but there's a trend on tiktok where you can be in your normal clothes then it cuts to you in a bikini or underwear.... 'you' obviously meaning WOMEN. you proved your point there Paul

Reactions: 8
he just said its not fair because people say hes inappropriate but there's a trend on tiktok where you can be in your normal clothes then it cuts to you in a bikini or underwear.... 'you' obviously meaning WOMEN. you proved your point there Paul
It’s so weird when he references trends and made up scenarios he finds inappropriate to justify his own behaviour. Paul - don’t worry about what other people are doing, worry about your own behaviour. The walls are closing in!!!

Also - just in case Boo is still around here…you’re smashing it. His misogyny is really showing and you’re handling it like an absolute legend.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm so happy Alex has done a video, I'd love to watch Paul watching how these people are talking about him as he genuinely thinks he's on this sort of level of popularity and not just famous for being mocked.

Reactions: 8
I really like Boo, she’s not giving up and showing him for his true colours I hope she carries on to help bring him down.

Reactions: 13
I dont believe he's working in care because you have to show your BC and he only got his last week from sophies
He could be on the register for protecting vulnerable adults (not sure what it's called in England here it's the SSSC). Some of the worse off care companies let a lot slide..

Reactions: 2
He’s so fake on that England women video. Just trying to look like a nice guy feminist to appeal to women. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.