Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #39 Njahaha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You have to pay £5 to comment and even then they can mute you if you ask an interesting question 😏
I thought it was only the ones with [HEY] next to their name who are subscribed.

I'm talking about the Q&A comments that don't look like they are subscribers, I can't find the Q&A feature on his live.

Reactions: 1
Wonder why he hasn’t tried tinting his eyebrows, might give his face some dimension

Reactions: 3
Why are these people sending him so much stuff ?!

Also - the whole live is ‘thank you for the follow.. thank you for the rose etc !!!!

Reactions: 4
how can you see top gifters?
Top of the live

16 year old top gifter is now gone but there is now a 13 year old gifter in the list 😡

He should be checking to make sure nobody underage is gifting, its disgusting.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I thought it was only the ones with [HEY] next to their name who are subscribed.

I'm talking about the Q&A comments that don't look like they are subscribers, I can't find the Q&A feature on his live.
I think the hey badge is new subscribers 🤔

He's seen the Alex vid because he just blanked someone who asked about it. Haha raging.

For what the iPhone costs (although he's on contract) you could buy a beginner DSLR for his photos...but then he means a good camera for his face and a DSLR won't let you Instagram message young girls.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The guy who said "I don't get why people subscribe to leave hate comments" then followed it with "what would you do if Jimmy Saville was in your shower"

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Says he's in a WhatsApp group with the Tik tok agency staff 🤣🤣🤣

"I'm really happy, sort of screwed things up with a few people but I am really happy"

Just a normal man. Just an innocent man.

Reactions: 9
Change that bleeping crusty, sweat stained t-shirt you disgusting little pri…

He’s evidently got a beauty filter on as his teeth seem whiter than normal and his red isn’t as prominent. Imagine having a beauty filter and you still look like you need to be on a register.

Finally, what is the point of him going live? All he does is say thanks for the rose, thanks for the follow. Urgh, he’s just one of those people who look like they smell really bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I actually can’t remember the last time he answered a normal question without giving a lecture or being sarcastic

Just watched his likes take a second to go up 3000, he's buying them right now.

Why did he ignore if he supported the LGBTQ community 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.