Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #39 Njahaha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video Boo put up of Paul, I just can't believe he's sitting on the back of a bus on live loudly saying "and you know how people say I'm inapwopwiate"

Folk on the bus like 😐

Reactions: 10
He’s so fake on that England women video. Just trying to look like a nice guy feminist to appeal to women. 🤢
Apart from being a sexual predator and all round creep, he’s one of the biggest mysogynists walking. Drooling over teenage girls as though they’re there solely for his pleasure. He also thinks women should dress a certain way (leopards print crotchless thong 😮), speak a certain way (not swear), they shouldn’t have tattoos and he’s not keen on them drinking. His attitude to women is vile so he needn’t come with this pretence of being all for women’s football. He is such a cock 😡

Reactions: 15
That video of him ranting cos he got rejected from a club in Leicester for not having ID🥴🥴 Paul the security aren’t worried if you’re underage they know a sober middle aged man going into a club which is probably full of uni students is a massive bleeping red flag

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Apart from being a sexual predator and all round creep, he’s one of the biggest mysogynists walking. Drooling over teenage girls as though they’re there solely for his pleasure. He also thinks women should dress a certain way (leopards print crotchless thong 😮), speak a certain way (not swear), they shouldn’t have tattoos and he’s not keen on them drinking. His attitude to women is vile so he needn’t come with this pretence of being all for women’s football. He is such a cock 😡
That’s why he likes young ones because he can try manipulate them easier. They might think he’s the cool/chill older guy and listen to his views.

He can’t do that with older women, it’s all blatantly obvious. He’s not confident with older women at all. His confidence is because he finds it’s easier to talk to younger women.

Reactions: 8

That video of him ranting cos he got rejected from a club in Leicester for not having ID🥴🥴 Paul the security aren’t worried if you’re underage they know a sober middle aged man going into a club which is probably full of uni students is a massive bleeping red flag
ooooh where’s this?

• Sick
That YouTube video had me in stitches. I hope it spreads awareness of his behaviours and equally brings some new blood to these threads.

this reminds me of when he was in london and tried to get into a club and also got rejected. he was completely sober and alone. thank god for bouncers and door staff like that, because i personally know what happens when those type of people are let in.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
this reminds me of when he was in london and tried to get into a club and also got rejected. he was completely sober and alone. thank god for bouncers and door staff like that, because i personally know what happens when those type of people are let in.
I think it’s the same video but they said Leicester and not London

Reactions: 2
I absolutely love that video from Alex and George (one of my absolute favourites I find him hilarious)

the walls are closing Paul.

That video was absolutely class, loved that they got that tongue biting thing in because it raises my blood pressure 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.