Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #39 Njahaha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know they spent hours getting in months worth of content šŸ™„

Reactions: 7
Let's not forget the time someone threw a slice of ham at Paul and he tit himself and pressed his panic alarm.

He is an absolute bollock head. He gives it billy big bollocks on TikTok but would tit himself in the real world if someone approached him. And you know what, I really hope someone does bump into him and knocks some sense into him because he is vile. There is only so much talking to young girls and slagging peoples partners off (and don't forget the bit of doxxing he used to partake in) before he pisses off the wrong person.

Stay in your Dad's bathroom you absolute weapon.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The odd thing is sheā€™s waited to post that video as it was filmed the same day as gween gween grass, theyā€™re in the same clothes.

Theyā€™ve probably made enough content to stretch a couple of weeks winding everyone up. Iā€™d love to know how Sophieā€™s brain worked on this and what she thinks sheā€™s getting from posting videos with panic alarm Paul? Did she think sheā€™d be popular? Get a chance to chuck him again and do more lives? Get more likes and followers? I just donā€™t get what possessed her šŸ˜‚She will never be able to have comments on her videos again!

Reactions: 14
Genuine questionā€¦ if people donā€™t like him why are they sending him gifts? Iā€™ve seen three people this week commenting in disgust at him on TikTok but also noticing they are sending gifts. And Sharene also sent him gifts this week. It blows my mind that all this adds up and he gets money from it

Reactions: 11
Actually canā€™t get over how embarrassing Sophie and Paul are. Imagine meeting up with your ex that thousands of people hate and is an obvious wrongen and your first thought is to make tiktoks? The attention seeking is off the charts they must be desperate

Reactions: 9
Sorry haven't caught up but was in the car with my sister and 12 year old neice
. Green, green grass came on and my sister commented, "god that weird guy Paul' and then my niece pipes up,"OMG you know beasty Paul? We do his dances he's such a creep" šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Genuine questionā€¦ if people donā€™t like him why are they sending him gifts? Iā€™ve seen three people this week commenting in disgust at him on TikTok but also noticing they are sending gifts. And Sharene also sent him gifts this week. It blows my mind that all this adds up and he gets money from it
I think some people do like him (donā€™t know how or why šŸ˜‚) and I think thereā€™s a lot of people who deep down donā€™t truly believe heā€™s a nonce or need his hard drive checking they just act up on social media for likes and attention cos if anyone for one minute truly thought that of him then it would be a VERYYYY strange thing to send him gifts. But with that being said, if anyone remembers the ā€œbald nonceā€ guy who got stung with the squeaky voice, Iā€™m sure people were taking pics with him on a night out like he was some kind of celebrity. People are very odd is the bottom line in all of this šŸ˜‚

Omg this website automatically changes the word N**ce to ponce all by itself šŸ¤£ how snazzy!

Reactions: 10
Glad to see that Boo has done a video about him mentioning them in the live! Heā€™s such a dirt bag

• Heart
Reactions: 8
As far as I can tell I think they are hoping he will automatically read their username out to thank them for the gift, but he's wise to that one now

Reactions: 2
Why do his eyes look like they fall out of position? Like he looks normal (for want of a better word) then he looks up, or to the side and all of a sudden its like his pupils are in the wrong place šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That last video looks like a borderline incestuous relationship between father and daughter.

Reactions: 6
Iā€™ve just remembered ages ago he was being all smarmy on live or a video and said about someone special joining him in videos soon

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.