Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #39 Njahaha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His latest post going on about the comments on his looks. No Paul, you're a creepy regressed weirdo who just HAPPENS to have that face.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Clearly it does bother him since he’s taken the time to post it all over socials. We’re still going to mock you for having a face like potted meat

Reactions: 13
Sounds like he’s been bombed off again 😂😂😂
Hopefully.

Still, he cannot address the issue that even if he looked like Harry Styles, he is grooming young vulnerable adults. THAT IS THE POINT PAUL not the fact you look like TinTin’s deformed ugly twin.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also… if someone says you’re not their usual type tell them to duck off. Someone’s 100% said that to him in zeeee in box this morning 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If someone says you’re not their usual type tell them to duck off and say hi! Got it, cheers Paul 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“I will never be that guy that ladies lose their minds over”

Very true Pool. But you are the man that gaslights everyone on TikTok and grooms vulnerable young women for your own personal gain. I’d love eggheadtrucker to do an analysis on this Instagram post.

Reactions: 20
Hi I don’t normally frequent these threads but this cretin pops up on my tik tok fyp frequently and naturally I searched him here and read his wiki - whenever I’m miserable and want to cringe and make myself laugh I watch the jack grealish song I’m so glad it’s on there 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
Just thought I’d leave this here to traumatise you all.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Doesn’t his Instagram post prove once and for all that he’s never had any female attention in his life and now he can groom women with words rather than photos he’s like a kid in a sweet shop?

Honestly the closest man to his behaviour I can think of right now is Jacques on Love Island. He gaslights just the same as this, oh poor me, feel sorry for me, love me the way I am or don’t at all. It’s all just so so boring. So so abusive too.

Reactions: 7
He’s after the the reassuring “ you’re not ugly, I actually find you very attractive” messages so he can get all the pity fucks, or at least filter through the better looking/younger ones.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.