Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #39 Njahaha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out of his catalogue of 5 dance moves, his titty shake is by far my fave because it’s always followed by him saying something in a camp accent. He’s a truly bizarre specimen.
Can I put £10 down on betting he has white/grey/purple/off turkey mince burger nips please

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Jesus Christ why is he putting on a bad Scottish accent and whisper singing that early 2000's song.

Sack this I'd rather self harm that watch that cretin any longer.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Out of his catalogue of 5 dance moves, his titty shake is by fat my fave because it’s always followed by him saying something in a camp accent. He’s a truly bizarre specimen.
Can I put £10 down on betting he has white burger nips please
Hahahaha literally every time

Reactions: 3
I am pretty tipsy right now and him saying ‘thunder hammer’ every 1 second is sending me over the edge

Reactions: 5
Paul ranting that someone is pretending to be him sending “inappropriate pictures” What about all the creepy, grooming tit we have proof that you have said on live and on messages. He is always concerned about everything else and not what he has done

Reactions: 14
New to this thread after him popping up on my FYP on lives.

Why has he turned off comments on his live? Seems people are commenting but on mine it says comments turned off 😂😂 and when I click on the comments off it’s asking me to subscribe 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Paul def sits on the train with his lenovo earbuds in listening to sad songs pretending he’s in a music video

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is some btec level acting 😂😂😂 the looking off to the distance

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Paul when the lyrics “inside the necklace you got when you were sixteen” played

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.