Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #39 Njahaha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get the accents he does. The real camp one is something from the 70s and the trying to be London one is just strange. Maybe he watched topboy when he was ‘working’ and thinks it’s a bit of him. I have nothing more to add other than that.

Reactions: 6
Tiktok has truly given the mentally afflicted a giant platform for attention seeking and outing themselves as nuts.

honestly if my fyp isn’t full of obese speech impediments showing what they’re “avin fa dinna” (bleeping dinner with Elliott makes me want to throw myself off an overpass) and some remedial shaven headed woman dressed as a baby, it’s pool and jeffree star-alike (this comparison can not be unseen!)

what happened to the funny fail vids, viral dances, etc- people are using it to groom, conduct relationships and sell bloody make up.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I am actually crewed at the video of his dad shouting him half way through his manic pre funeral video.

Can imagine his dad pacing the hall impatiently muttering ‘bloody 43 year olds, commeeee onnnn😂😂😂😂😂😂

Sorry we was late, my son was doing TikTok’s in the bathroom. 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Omg I'm late to the party I've not been on here much recently with work ect but just come across his video and had to run here
Are they back together?
Is she using him for his cameo cash?
Wtf is going on

Reactions: 1
You know that moment of shame when you have to reach for ‘the towel’ after a bit of hanky panky,.. even if it’s with the love of your life there’s a split second of omg what am I doing…

imagine doing that but it’s Paul

you’re welcome x

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
You know that moment of shame when you have to reach for ‘the towel’ after a bit of hanky panky,.. even if it’s with the love of your life there’s a split second of omg what am I doing…

imagine doing that but it’s Paul

you’re welcome x
Stop that because I can't do it 🤢🤢🤢
Ruined my morning

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Tbh I don’t think he makes is as far as the njahaha moment outside of his boohoo man pants.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am actually crewed at the video of his dad shouting him half way through his manic pre funeral video.

Can imagine his dad pacing the hall impatiently muttering ‘bloody 43 year olds, commeeee onnnn😂😂😂😂😂😂

Sorry we was late, my son was doing TikTok’s in the bathroom. 😂😂😂
Oh my god where can I find this 🤣

Reactions: 1
for anyone wondering why paul and sophie did that tiktok together, it’s literally just clout. something for us on tattle to talk about and for them to be a gossip subject again. funny though cos i’m sure the reaction they got (just general disgust) isn’t what they expected.

he’s paranoid that people commenting are trolls. but weird how he isn’t paranoid by all these VERY OBVIOUS catfish he talks to 😂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.