Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #39 Njahaha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just witnessed my first FUNNNDERRRRHAAAAAMMMMMMERRRRRR

what the in the fuckery was that!

Reactions: 5
Single but talking to someone. That’s been a while now. I bet it’s a catfish. And if not, she needs to run.

Not daddybreach sending thunder hammer 😂😂

Single but talking to someone. That’s been a while now. I bet it’s a catfish. And if not, she needs to run.
Single but talking to someone but staying over at my ex girlfriends house 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Paul clarifying that he gave a man his phone number because he has to because he asks for voice notes from teenagers all the time. Normal behaviour.

Reactions: 8
Imagine njahaha-ing about how much it costs people and people in other countries, to speak to you on your live. The lack of integrity and self awareness required is astronomical. How people see that time after time and still spend their money sending, however little pence, to him in gifts has me bemused.

Reactions: 10
So she’s just a friend you fancy then Paul. And she doesn’t feel the same.

Reactions: 8
I watched his live for all of 5 mins then had to leave, him saying thunder hammer literally made me want to jump off a bridge. Why the duck does he keep doing the growly voice, it actually makes me feel physically sick

Reactions: 7
If he says thunder hammer one more time… He is the most CHILDISH person I’ve ever come across in my life.

Reactions: 4
Omg he’s just mentioned the Pretty Little Thing hat! The same one (I assume) he used for the 😝 video ages ago and then the one Sophie was using in videos before the big revweal. Both playing everyone like fiddles.

Reactions: 4
Wont let me ask bleeping questions 😭😭😭 someone tell me why!
Thirsty bleeping Tina once muted me because she's a sad act with no actual real life friends or a job, maybe once your muted you can't ask again?
Help plzzzz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.