Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Srider

I thought it was only the ones with [HEY] next to their name who are subscribed.

I'm talking about the Q&A comments that don't look like they are subscribers, I can't find the Q&A feature on his live.
I think the hey badge is new subscribers 🤔

Reactions: 1

glasgowbound

VIP Member
Haha he's so fucked, everyone hates him. The amount of parody accounts I've seen today alone and all the comments - totally loathed.

Hello hamlets! Could anyone very very kindly provide a brief update from the goings on for the last week? I’ve quickly seen that the wee hamheed himself has been going live.. but I’ve been on holiday dealing with Heathrow hell and start a new job on Monday so I don’t know when I’ll catch up!! Thank u 🐖

snapshotskillset

The croaky voice he does cuz he thinks its hot 😆 Absolute cretin.

Also,he just said more than once on his live, that today feels like "a proper Sunday " Hes feeling that cause he hasn't worked in sooooo long!😆
Like that time he made the video with a weird fake American twang ‘is there anything better than waking up next to someone…’

He has such a stinking bad attitude. So full of hate and bitterness. Why is he putting himself through it? He's coming across so unlikable. Why doesn't he just quit already?