Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #39 Njahaha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My partner just started singing "do you wemember, before the euros" 😅

It's on my bubba.. it's on my boo boo boo boo

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As per your request Paul, i heard you shoved the strawberries up your arse 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lmao telling us to screen record him and make drama because he says he went to a family event and they ate and talked.

No pool, maybe if you discussed your noncey ways with your family or talked about why you got a 16 year old pregnant at almost 30....then we would.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wonder why he won’t go back to Edinburgh for a long long time 😂

Reactions: 4
Is it just me or are his bottom teeth coated in plaque 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮. Imagine waking up to that morning breath! He'd roll over, wearing that ham jumper (you can't convince me he doesn't sleep in it too) and just whisper morning babz lovingly into your poor ear 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
was looking at a restaurant called Thundercat and just caught myself googling it whilst saying it the way Paul says Thunder Hammer. So that's it for me. Deleting Tik Tok before I chuck myself in the Clyde.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.