Beautybeyondthe_eye #56 Shoedacris' paulgrimage lasted 3 days. Now Noncio is back like he never went away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know what I’m more looking forward to, England winning or an angry live tomorrow morning from Pool complete with black eye.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He’s got so little in his life, so little going for him, he doesn’t even own an arse

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He’s got so little in his life, so little going for him, he doesn’t even own an arse
If anyone watches SATC, I imagine Paul’s flat inverted arse is like that old fella Samantha sleeps with, I think he’s is in his 70’s!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg imagine if he pulls some clout chasing young woman.

I hope everywhere he goes people tell the bouncers of his past and he’s a leper. It’s worrying my how over the last couple of days people see him as a weirdo but would happily swap clout for getting him away from people.

Reactions: 2
Omg that jimmy saville catchphrase didn’t even register until someone here just pointed it out, from that Karen woman, I wonder if she says it all the time or if she’s planning something, probably not, no such luck! 😳😬

Reactions: 3
Won't need my sock now 🤢

Thanks Paul that's dinner ruined

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I hope if he goes out tonight he has a great night stood by the security and fire exits because he's chicken tit

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think I hate this Paul era the most. Waiting for the day people lose interest in him and he has nothing, no job to go back to, stuck in his dads house and no friends that care about him. A washed up waste of oxygen

Reactions: 16
My favourite Paul era was just one day. It was the day of the bathroom hook. The best day

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Won't need my sock now 🤢

I know he doesn’t “conform to being a normal adult” but no sane person would ever respond to a message from their partner over a live. No one has messaged him, he’s talking to himself and he’s shagging absolutely no one unless they come with a contactless payment device 😂 give it up Paul, neee one is messaging ya!

Reactions: 16
Won't need my sock now 🤢

What's so sad about this is he probably still does have to wank in a sock and then his da does his washing for him 🤢
Or he keeps a little hidden stash of them in a drawer to throw away before daddy see's 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.