Beautybeyondthe_eye #56 Shoedacris' paulgrimage lasted 3 days. Now Noncio is back like he never went away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think he sings the wap in his head while he's on top for rhythm purposes
I’m dead 🤣 he’s on top and you can hear him lip syncing you know when you can hear his mouth move 🤢 this man would break into dance half way through sex

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Watch with caution. May cause extreme dryness.
His body moves with such little enthusiasm, you just know the deed would be excruciatingly dull 😭

I’m not sure who he’s making smile, he’s making me want to gauge my own eyes out 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have DAP watching this. D for drier than the whole desert land mass of the world

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Logging on to free wifi in cafes cause he doesn't have any phone credit.
We say this every time but his photography is honestly atrocious, what is the focus of that photo, he whacks the sharpness up and puts it in black and white then claims he’s a #photographer

Reactions: 4
The absolutely LIVID photography live is one of the best things I've ever seen on the internet 😂

Has he still got the tag on that jumper? Looks like it's hanging out the back of his neck. If so that's def confirmation he hasn't washed it yet 🤢
Sorry if someone's already pointed this out, still catching up. Earlier he obviously noticed the tag scratching his neck, held it up to look at it for a sec, then said "I need to take better care of myself." Do you think that means washing his clothes more?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry if someone's already pointed this out, still catching up. Earlier he obviously noticed the tag scratching his neck, held it up to look at it for a sec, then said "I need to take better care of myself." Do you think that means washing his clothes more?
I did catch the bit where his withered little hands tried to rip the tag off but alas, he was too weak 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I have DAP watching this. D for drier than the whole desert land mass of the world
I honestly think this man sees himself dancing comparable to those basement gang boys. He is giving salt and pepper are spicy, he’s giving I’m the joke person they asked to do strictly.

also remember when he tried selling stuff for TikTok shop, what a year it’s been guys.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.