Beautybeyondthe_eye #56 Shoedacris' paulgrimage lasted 3 days. Now Noncio is back like he never went away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am screaming at his new tik tok video, the dance one. Some of the moves are SO aggressive I moved back from my phone screen. He looks like he's at risk of dislocating his hip!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He’s so desperately pretending that he’s not old enough to know this song. Give over you bleached ballsack, everyone knows this song!

Reactions: 14
Just had a thought, so I always thought he used to go on about not drinking alcohol to appeal to a younger audience but maybe he's actually an alcoholic red face, mood swings, erratic behaviour, his dancing and him being adamant he doesn't drink might be denial and infact he's pissed as a fart 99% of the time

Reactions: 12
The absolutely LIVID photography live is one of the best things I've ever seen on the internet 😂

Has he still got the tag on that jumper? Looks like it's hanging out the back of his neck. If so that's def confirmation he hasn't washed it yet 🤢
Yes the tag is defo still on

Reactions: 3
We’ve got bouncy Pool back. FML!
And he’s used his pocket money for Spotify premium 🙄
It’s absolutely mad that an almost 43yr old is flexing Spotify Premium, a 13 yr old wouldn’t see this as a flex

wait till he here’s about HD

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't think she has enough followers otherwise I'd make one!
STOP I'M SO OBSESSED W HER AND KOFI'S ACCOUNTS THEY'RE SUCH SCAMMERS 😭

anyway in this live he's such said "that's so deep" and then I am sure he followed it up with "that's what minors said". whilst I think he meant "miners" as in people in mines.... why would you say that as a known n

• Haha
Hip replacement incoming for Pool.

I don’t know if this has been discussed before as I’ve not been on the thread long but does anyone think that he could possibly be gay? Sometimes men who are constantly jumping from woman to woman are doing so because they are never satisfied due to the fact that they are gay in denial. He’s never been able to hold down a relationship with a woman and tries to go for women younger than him maybe because this is all he can get and it distracts him from how he’s really feeling??? I could be way off it here. Also he always puts on a camp voice for some reason

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Jesus I actually pity him.
In the time he's been live...I've fed the baby, changed the baby, cleaned my room, put the washing away and watched one episode of a show.... get a bleeping life mate 😅

Reactions: 6

I don’t know if this has been discussed before as I’ve not been on the thread long but does anyone think that he could possibly be gay? Sometimes men who are constantly jumping from woman to woman are doing so because they are never satisfied due to the fact that they are gay in denial. He’s never been able to hold down a relationship with a woman and tries to go for women younger than him maybe because this is all he can get and it distracts him from how he’s really feeling??? I could be way off it here. Also he always puts on a camp voice for some reason
nah he does the camp voice bc he's a homophobe, he's just a n and can't hold down a relationship bc he's an obsessive weirdo

• Heart
Reactions: 28
WHO PUT THE BEAR HAT ON HIM?

Nah he's just an incel. The textbook definition of one.

Reactions: 15
How he can seriously think that any woman, let alone a pretty young one would see his tiny hands flapping around his whisper singing ham head topped off with candy floss hair and think “yep, this grandad is definitely the one for me, I can really imagine letting him touch my naked body” is absolutely beyond me.

I wish I had 1% of this man’s confidence

I'm sorry but do these laydees he's ""talking to"" actually watch him dancing on live like this and find it attractive? I am blessed to be a lesbian but if a fella I was talking to was doing this it would be an atomic level ICK he'd be banned from live or blocked 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm sorry but do these laydees he's ""talking to"" actually watch him dancing on live like this and find it attractive? I am blessed to be a lesbian but if a fella I was talking to was doing this it would be an atomic level ICK he'd be banned from live or blocked 😭
Paul is the push from bisexuality into full blown lesbianism that I never knew I needed tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.