Beautybeyondthe_eye #56 Shoedacris' paulgrimage lasted 3 days. Now Noncio is back like he never went away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's such a hatred for tiktok, yet from what I can remember it's been insta where he's repeatedly catfished.

Reactions: 6
But do we really think he’s 42. It wasn’t long ago on here we were all saying he was older then suddenly he announced he had a birthday coming up… funnily enough it hasn’t… (though I’m sure he’ll see this and suddenly it’ll be on, he’s so into himself if he genuinely had a bday coming up he would be going on about it for attention)

Reactions: 3
But do we really think he’s 42. It wasn’t long ago on here we were all saying he was older then suddenly he announced he had a birthday coming up… funnily enough it hasn’t… (though I’m sure he’ll see this and suddenly it’ll be on, he’s so into himself if he genuinely had a bday coming up he would be going on about it for attention)
According to BMD it’s between Jan-march

Reactions: 1
His birthday is definitely in January, I’m sure it’s at the end as it’s been broadcast before.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he was in his late 40’s given the way he looks but then again, it’s probably just a vitamin deficiency.

Reactions: 7
Definitely Born 1980, just looks a lot older 😂

Birth cert is a different surname, his dads name

Reactions: 6
ok so the two girls are live taking about paul, and olivia said”he said he’s not fuming with me” and someone’s kicked off at her… can’t work it out

Reactions: 3
I’ve just watched the 24 Hours in Police Custody. It is literally Paul. That is how big of a danger he is to young women.
It’s upsetting to see this unfold in real time on a programme like this, the sooner people see him for what he is and vilify him rather than big him up, the better.

Reactions: 9
His birthday is definitely in January, I’m sure it’s at the end as it’s been broadcast before.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he was in his late 40’s given the way he looks but then again, it’s probably just a vitamin deficiency.
29th January. I remember as it’s the same as my husbands. Poor bastard my husband is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
omg had like a 3 month break off here but anyway! did anyone catch him listening to that rap song on live, messing up the lyrics & then sucking air off the top of his metal waterbottle as if he was smoking a b0ng 🧐

Reactions: 4
29th January. I remember as it’s the same as my husbands. Poor bastard my husband is 🤣
ahhh thanks for clairfying, still can’t believe he’s younger than me looking at him. I’m betting a lot of money now he’ll be on lives most of the day on 29 january

Reactions: 4
Good morning! Welcome to Thursday and day 8 of Paulvent. A lot of these images are looking similar but thats because he's worn the same outfit for the last 3 months 😂

Today is Punched Paul

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.