Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #57 Crying on stories like a knob, wearing shoes too big like Sideshow Bob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Live and slurring as per when he's drank. I 100% think that when he has that black water bottle there is alcohol inside it

Reactions: 8
So let me get this straightā€¦ heā€™s allowing people to gift him even though theyā€™re trolls (which is fair..) BUT heā€™s allowing a troll account with his sons name and picture to continually gift him. Why bring an innocent child into this? Iā€™m fuming about that.

Reactions: 21
So let me get this straightā€¦ heā€™s allowing people to gift him even though theyā€™re trolls (which is fair..) BUT heā€™s allowing a troll account with his sons name and picture to continually gift him. Why bring an innocent child into this? Iā€™m fuming about that.
If he's really had to sign some sort of court order surely knowingly letting someone use his son's image in his live would be breaking it? He could easily ban the account

Reactions: 8
If he's really had to sign some sort of court order surely knowingly letting someone use his son's image in his live would be breaking it? He could easily ban the account
Thatā€™s a really good point but I guess heā€™d say it isnā€™t him doing it x

Reactions: 3
Live and slurring as per when he's drank. I 100% think that when he has that black water bottle there is alcohol inside it
Totally agree. My Dad is tee total and never mentions it unless someone asks if he wants a drink, Paul mentioning it ALL the time makes him look like he's pretending he's such a "safe" guy.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Totally agree. My Dad is tee total and never mentions it unless someone asks if he wants a drink, Paul mentioning it ALL the time makes him look like he's pretending he's such a "safe" guy.
I do wonder if his obsession with saying he doesn't drink is to do with control. He loves talking about drunk girls and how he's sober. I think it's a power trip for him. He feels superior because he doesn't drink and all these "silly" girls are falling around pissed.

Reactions: 28
Love how he was absolutely bleeping buzzing off his tits to tell everyone he went out the other night and even made a video about it that absolutely no one asked for but now heā€™s realising how sad it is heā€™s pretending that it was a tit night and isnā€™t bothered about it at all šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I do wonder if his obsession with saying he doesn't drink is to do with control. He loves talking about drunk girls and how he's sober. I think it's a power trip for him. He feels superior because he doesn't drink and all these "silly" girls are falling around pissed.

spot the duck on

Reactions: 9
omg hes repeating thats mental man ahh bless them cos he just read about the children that died in the lake and the 4th has now died. He is obv trying to redeem after the plane crash he couldnt give a tit about. its SO fake and embarassing. its 'mental'. he then starts chomping more chocolate and some sort of game sounds are bleeping at the same time. he is a JOKE

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Shazza and Olivia are live. Apparently someone called Karen has rang shazzaā€™s work and complained that she is bullying Paul online.

I 100% think it was Paul.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Jesus why are all these sad act women sat on live every night talking about a man that resembles a 100 year old ham.

I like Shazza because she makes him squirm but still, give it a rest. Olivia and Karen and can get in the bin.

Reactions: 34
Hahahahahahahaha heā€™s just left the live after throwing a hissy fit.

He said he wonā€™t name people who troll him because he ā€œdoesnā€™t want to cause dramaā€ but heā€™s happy to contact peopleā€™s work?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Heā€™s gone off his own live in a sulk because someone said he could have shown more empathy to Shazza. What a day in the world of Paul in which we live šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.