Beauty Spectrum #4 Don’t you know she’s a size eight, and so quirky we can’t relate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beauty Spectrum #5 Contents such a bore, tries so hard to be the girl next door

Reactions: 11
Has anyone noticed that every single time she shows food she full on spins the plate about 5 times, dunno why but it bugs me massively??? Just leave it???

Reactions: 17
What does she mean we?? She’s not from Hull she’s from a tiny village NOWHERE NEAR HULL 🤪🤪🤣
Help a clueless southerner out please - I thought beverley is in Yorkshire? Or is beverley in hull? Is hull a separate county or a city within Yorkshire? I’m confused about where this girl lives, I feel like this is the 50th place she claims she lives in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Help a clueless southerner out please - I thought beverley is in Yorkshire? Or is beverley in hull? Is hull a separate county or a city within Yorkshire? I’m confused about where this girl lives, I feel like this is the 50th place she claims she lives in 😂
Yorkshire is the county, within that Hull is a city, Beverley is a town (sorry, I mean remote and tiny village).

She just picks and chooses how she describes it to suit whatever *~•niche•~* point she’s trying to make.

Reactions: 9
Being scared of heights is our new personality trait boooiiiiis
I think she needs to understand the difference between something making her feel a bit worried and being genuinely scared. I'm very anxious when it comes to experiences that involve heights (so things like that tower they went up) but I'll do it because my rational brain can kick in and know it's safe. Molly wouldn't be putting herself in situations where she's at a height if she was genuinely scared.

Reactions: 8
Has anyone noticed that every single time she shows food she full on spins the plate about 5 times, dunno why but it bugs me massively??? Just leave it???
Ive been meaning to mention this for aggges. It really bugs me too 😂

Reactions: 11
It seems strange that Molly hasn’t mentioned anything about 21 year olds being able to get the vaccine - both Jade and Eve have mentioned it and we all know Molly wants to travel as soon as possible, just an interesting observation 😂

Reactions: 14
It seems strange that Molly hasn’t mentioned anything about 21 year olds being able to get the vaccine - both Jade and Eve have mentioned it and we all know Molly wants to travel as soon as possible, just an interesting observation 😂
There's no way Molly watches the news so unless Steve Arnott says it in Line of Duty she probably doesn't know

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Plus she is so quirky she probably still gets her Mum to phone the doctors for her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Creepy Carl is liking a lot of anti-lockdown stuff on Twitter - I wouldn’t be surprised if she holds similar views.

Reactions: 5
That is an extraordinarily long tongue!! How can she think that looks attractive?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That is an extraordinarily long tongue!! How can she think that looks attractive?
She never got the memo that for it to look edgy and cool it's meant to be as if your tongue just fell out of your mouth rather than extending your entire tongue out

Reactions: 5
It looks like Carl is too busy ranting on twitter and been inappropriate with women half his age to do a basic bit of gardening!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.