Beauty Spectrum #4 Don’t you know she’s a size eight, and so quirky we can’t relate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Especially when she's pointing at the Queensferry Crossing/Forth Road Bridge which is like 5 minutes from Edinburgh on the train and is a pretty well known landmark, even outside of Scotland. It's clear from this video that Molly doesn't know a single thing about the UK and this kind of video would have been prime for her to learn more about it rather than trying to rush across the country in a day.
Thats because she thinks the Humber Bridge is literally the only bridge that exists in the UK 🙄

You can literally see Edinburgh castle behind them as the walk down the hill into the station but nothing. Instead we get a nice shot of Pret! Then she gets to Inverness and treats it like some foreign country. It's part of the UK so it's not that strange

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s just asked on IG if anyone in Brighton knows where Tom can watch the football on Sunday.

She considers that question ‘a bit niche’.

NO IT’S NOT NICHE MOLLY, IT REALLY ISN’T

ffs she’s an insufferable ‘nearly’ 22 year old.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She seems to use the word “niche” as if it’s the same as “specific”.
🤷🏻‍♀️

also the “road trip” video was terrible. She could’ve visited multiple places on the way or at least showed us something of each location. She spent god knows how much money doing that video and all we saw is them grumpy on public transport… seems pointless

Reactions: 20
She seems to use the word “niche” as if it’s the same as “specific”.
🤷🏻‍♀️

also the “road trip” video was terrible. She could’ve visited multiple places on the way or at least showed us something of each location. She spent god knows how much money doing that video and all we saw is them grumpy on public transport… seems pointless
95% of the content of that video would have been the same if she'd have sat at her kitchen table with Harry, just watching netflix for 28 hours.

Reactions: 6
She’s just asked on IG if anyone in Brighton knows where Tom can watch the football on Sunday.

Imagine thinking wanting somewhere to watch the bleeping European Championships of one of the most popular and watched sports in the world is "niche" I'm sick of it 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've actually just spent my time watching her sit on trains, a bus and taxis?? like nothing even happened in the vid I'm confused why it was so hyped up

Reactions: 12
As if she’s moaning about the post office woman saying to her she’s got a lot of parcels..... that’s just facts 😂😂 and yes it is true you will be holding people up who might be posting something urgent, where as you posting random depop parcels probably isn’t urgent? The post office lady is probably just sick of depop Hahahaha

Reactions: 3
As if she’s moaning about the post office woman saying to her she’s got a lot of parcels..... that’s just facts 😂😂 and yes it is true you will be holding people up who might be posting something urgent, where as you posting random depop parcels probably isn’t urgent? The post office lady is probably just sick of depop Hahahaha
Tbf I'm with molly on this one. It ain't the post office woman's right to be saying that tit to her. If she doesn't like people coming to her with lots of stuff to post then she probs should get a different job! 🤔

Reactions: 19
There’s so many nice independent places in Brighton (and every other city she visits), why does she insist on visiting chains all the time??? ‘🥵😍’ more like ‘🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why’s everything niche? Why can’t she just asked a normal question😂😂 it has to some how be quirky 😂 god she really pisses me off 😩 I hope she reads here and knows how annoying she is because I don’t think I can cope much longer 😂

I agree with moly on the post office lady thing. Like it’s a bit unprofessional to say things like that,

Reactions: 7

Good luck finding somewhere decent this last minute Moll, pubs have been booking up for England games for ages.

Reactions: 8
Wonder if she's moved her upload time to try and compete with Eve and Lydia

Reactions: 2
oh my days NOT Molly saying ‘I could get used to tom working from home it’s VERY convenient for our relationship’ of courseee she’s got to make it about herself

• Haha
  • Angry
Re the post office saga, I feel like Molly is the type to exaggerate and misinterpret to make herself sound like the victim. If it did play out exactly how she said, then I’m on her side. But there’s also a good chance the woman was just making conversation and having a bit of a joke and Molly took it as a personal attack because she knows her job is a bit of a joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She titled her video ‘a lot of work’, does she seriously think she did a lot of work... does she class depop as work wtf

Omg when she says "a sauce that's called Dahl" as if it's a completely alien food. I can't get over how little she knows about food for someone who is 21 years old.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She titled her video ‘a lot of work’, does she seriously think she did a lot of work... does she class depop as work wtf
I think I’ve said it on here before but I would love to see Molly try and cope in a retail or hospitality job - I work in hospitality and yesterday I had a customer swearing and shouting at me down the phone, I don’t wish that on anyone but I genuinely think she wouldn’t handle it and you have to carry on, you can’t just quit when things get tough!

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.