Beauty Spectrum #4 Don’t you know she’s a size eight, and so quirky we can’t relate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was just checking Mollys likes on Twitter to see if they’re anything like her dads (which are shocking btw) and she’s liked a bunch about having ADHD and I swear if she makes that her newest personality trait I will lose it
96791D55-5238-4ED0-8DB0-FA866C2ABA3A.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Was just checking Mollys likes on Twitter to see if they’re anything like her dads (which are shocking btw) and she’s liked a bunch about having ADHD and I swear if she makes that her newest personality trait I will lose it
View attachment 621351
It's become a big thing on Twitter/Insta/TikTok to be like 'Do you sometimes forget if you made your bed this morning? You definitely have ADHD!' so she's probably just seen those and thinks she's got it. It's totally made up, ignoring the real issues that ADHD causes and pretending it's just occasionally forgetting stuff or whatever.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Re the post office saga, I feel like Molly is the type to exaggerate and misinterpret to make herself sound like the victim. If it did play out exactly how she said, then I’m on her side. But there’s also a good chance the woman was just making conversation and having a bit of a joke and Molly took it as a personal attack because she knows her job is a bit of a joke.
What happened to her in the post office? I must’ve missed it x

Reactions: 1
lmao at Tom calling her out for her catch phrases, it's a shame she thinks she's so much better than him because he's making a good point

• Haha
Tom taking the piss out of Harvey Price on the London vlog.. there was no need for Molly to keep that in!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
What did he say/do? I cba to watch. Toms as much of a head as molly
he was saying ‘what a day’ which we all know is what Harvey price said after he’d had a really difficult day and now everyone takes the piss out of it.

Reactions: 1
Someone needs send molly those screenshots see what she has to say about her dad .. sorry but what the duck

Reactions: 6
So Carl’s likes are essentially anti-lockdown/anti-government conspiracy theories and liking photos of young women. Cool Dad, Molly.
Alright for him to say, he’ll have his second jab if he hasn’t already. While many haven’t had their first.

He’d be the kind of person I’d avoid being alone with in the staff room.

Reactions: 14
Alright for him to say, he’ll have his second jab if he hasn’t already. While many haven’t had their first.

He's showing himself up, in many ways. Vaccines are to stop transmission, but they are also to decrease the severity of Covid, should you catch it. It's incredibly embarrassing he is acting like this, and tells you a lot about why Molly is so selfish.

Reactions: 10
he was saying ‘what a day’ which we all know is what Harvey price said after he’d had a really difficult day and now everyone takes the piss out of it.
In all fairness, it has become a trend on TikTok but I don’t think people are saying it to mock him. At least that’s the way I’ve interpreted it as I now believe all of a sudden people are “liking” him. Which is wrong regardless because of one phrase. But I don’t wanna go off topic so it’s not really relevant.

Now all over 18 year olds are allowed the vaccine, wait until Molly has hers done or waiting for her appointment, it will be her new personality trait.

Cue the begging to go travelling again because she’s had the vaccine🙄🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.