Beauty Spectrum #4 Don’t you know she’s a size eight, and so quirky we can’t relate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I’ve said it on here before but I would love to see Molly try and cope in a retail or hospitality job - I work in hospitality and yesterday I had a customer swearing and shouting at me down the phone, I don’t wish that on anyone but I genuinely think she wouldn’t handle it and you have to carry on, you can’t just quit when things get tough!
I'm not sure if i have her confused with someone else but i seem to remember when she was 16/17 for a few months she worked at a cafe in Debenhams or similar department store, after she left she did a rant video moaning about the customers when it was just general treatment retail staff experience on daily basis, she has no sense of reality!

Reactions: 5
I'm not sure if i have her confused with someone else but i seem to remember when she was 16/17 for a few months she worked at a cafe in Debenhams or similar department store, after she left she did a rant video moaning about the customers when it was just general treatment retail staff experience on daily basis, she has no sense of reality!
It might have been Lydia Violeta as i think she worked in a cafe for a while but like you say I might have her confused with someone else

She comes across as so clueless in this. I don't disagree with her saying be nice to cafe staff, but most of it is just standard rude customers.
lucky you if you can quit just because of some rude customers😂

Reactions: 3
Yeah she posted on her story when the last Debenhams shut that she was sad as that was her first job and she worked there when she was 16 until her income from YouTube matched what she was making there and that’s when she left.

Reactions: 3
Was this Debenhams in her little remote super small village she lives which no one has ever heard of? How quirky most rural villages are lucky to have a pub and little shop let alone a massive department store and chain cafe/bakery!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Drives me mad when she goes on about how much editing she has to do and how she’s putting in so much effort for a video… Hun that’s your job????

and the condescending comments in her vlog about people who work a 9-5 and how hard that must be in the summer ?????

Reactions: 18
Re the post office saga, I feel like Molly is the type to exaggerate and misinterpret to make herself sound like the victim. If it did play out exactly how she said, then I’m on her side. But there’s also a good chance the woman was just making conversation and having a bit of a joke and Molly took it as a personal attack because she knows her job is a bit of a joke.
Also tbh that lady might have been having a tit day. We are in a global pandemic right now - anything could be going on. I’m not excusing her if she was just being nasty but I know I can be quite jokey like that when I’m feeling like tit haha. I don’t think that there was any need to post it on Instagram though lol

Made me laugh when she said the lady was taking about all the people behind her being on their way to work and, in fact, she was too but an hour later she was on the train to Brighton hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How does Tom manage to get so much time off? Is he travelling on every day off he gets, does the poor boy get any rest? 😂

Reactions: 7
How does Tom manage to get so much time off? Is he travelling on every day off he gets, does the poor boy get any rest? 😂
We think he's become freelance or something now, plus she did mention that he put in to have this weekend off a while ago so his new job seems to honour that

Reactions: 5
D07AC928-7F03-46A3-A8F3-82FFC1B036F6.png

whos gonna tell her that bright bloody lilac purple and brown don’t go well together? 🤣

Reactions: 8
they give me year 8 first relationship vibes
I’ve just noticed as well that in nearly every photo Tom is looking at Molly and Molly is always looking at the camera (even when the photo isn’t a selfie) - shows the difference between Tom’s priorities and hers 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.