Beauty Spectrum #4 Don’t you know she’s a size eight, and so quirky we can’t relate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not even vegetarian she ate a fish in her new video...can’t even make being veggie a personality trait properly

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
It must be cause no new job would take you on if you might leave a few months later to go travelling. It makes no sense at all.

Reactions: 14
she looks so pretty in her new vlog after getting her makeup done at charlotte tilbuy..
so much better without that thick eyeliner she does

Reactions: 6
She’s not even vegetarian she ate a fish in her new video...can’t even make being veggie a personality trait properly
She did no research on it at all since like I said, she still eats risotto smothered in parmesan all the time. She's just desperate to appear interesting without doing the work to actually be an interesting person.

Reactions: 13
Can’t wait for Molly to see this and use it as evidence she lives supppper rural
Drove past the Westwood today and was blocked by a cow trying to mount another in the middle of the road. Can I make that my personalitytrait or is it not ✨niche✨ Enough?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow, cherryz (wtf is that name) looks great, boi. Can’t wait to get a giant box where all my food and cleaning products have been bundled in together and smashed up!!
I never get influencers who get that Cherryz sponsorship and keep it all to themselves. Pretty sure Molly's family isn't struggling for money, this would have been the ideal opportunity for her to do something good and donate a box of stuff but nope, gotta pocket it because Molly hasn't made charity a personality trait yet x

Reactions: 21
I've seen loads and loads of influencers get stuff from cherryz but I don't know any real people who have bought from it, like I can just go to Sainsburys or Lidl or wherever and get all that no?

Reactions: 17
Wow, cherryz (wtf is that name) looks great, boi. Can’t wait to get a giant box where all my food and cleaning products have been bundled in together and smashed up!!
Someone commented saying they ordered and everything came crushed from being packed badly and molly said she didn’t have that experience.. of course you didn’t when they’re paying you to say it’s good!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've seen loads and loads of influencers get stuff from cherryz but I don't know any real people who have bought from it, like I can just go to Sainsburys or Lidl or wherever and get all that no?
I ordered from there, a laundry detergent that I got was leaking- luckily I had no food or anything. I think it’s quite good if you want to do a huge cleaning shop, but just not good as I know others have had stuff leak in their packaging.

Reactions: 7
Tell me why I had a dream Molly went to Alton towers, stole my airpods, and wore them while on a rollercoaster so they fell off and broke - I was fuming 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why are bills gifting her brunch 🙄 and why didn’t she offer to pay and post it anyway ffs

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.