Beauty Spectrum #4 Don’t you know she’s a size eight, and so quirky we can’t relate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up with her vlog, does anyone else feel like Gabi just doesnt want to be there?!? She always seems so pissed off and not bothered by everyone, it makes the vlogs so awkward

Reactions: 11
Just caught up with her vlog, does anyone else feel like Gabi just doesnt want to be there?!? She always seems so pissed off and not bothered by everyone, it makes the vlogs so awkward
I thought this, especially in the recent vlogs.
Maybe she just doesn’t like being on camera? Or she’s just moody

Reactions: 3
I thought this, especially in the recent vlogs.
Maybe she just doesn’t like being on camera? Or she’s just moody

True! Actually made me feel sorry for Molly (in those brief moments) as it really seemed like she wanted to be anywhere but with them and Molly was trying to be soooooooo upbeat and #friendshipgoals

She’s always been moody!! Never seems to smile

Molly take notes
I live in Beverley and to anyone who doesn’t know the area I always say I’m from hull 😂 she’s actually closer to hull than I am but can’t imagine she’d ever reference being near it

Reactions: 4
She's like 5'7 or something, so she's above average but not abnormally so. If you saw her in a crowd you would absolutely not remark on her height the way that you would if a woman was like 6'0+.
oh ok, I’m 5’8 and never had anyone remark that I’m tall.
she definitely wouldn’t stand out in a crowd😆

Reactions: 9
Can’t believe she’s gonna out a bralette under that white top, it’s nice without it!

Reactions: 3
how many times can she mention being a size 8, size 10 being too big and her being tall in that video wtf

Reactions: 8
how many times can she mention being a size 8, size 10 being too big and her being tall in that video wtf
‘Wow omg these trousers look tiny! not sure they’ll fit’ 😣😣😣😣😚😚😚😌😌😌 oh look they bleeping do

• Haha
Reactions: 7
‘Wow omg these trousers look tiny! not sure they’ll fit’ 😣😣😣😣😚😚😚😌😌😌 oh look they bleeping do
‘Yeh she bought this in a size 10 so going to mark her down because the 8 fitted me so much better’ ITS THE SAME TOP.

P.s the 8 looked too small imo

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The new mamma mia reel is the cringiest effing thing I've ever seen. Couldn't watch it all the way through. Feel embarrassed for her.

Reactions: 9
The new mamma mia reel is the cringiest effing thing I've ever seen. Couldn't watch it all the way through. Feel embarrassed for her.
She can’t even move to Leeds, there’s no way she’d survive on a Greek Island 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
i dont know whether its the way she styled it in her new video.... but her hair!! it looks like its grown out already, but she just got it done??? i understand she got a balayage so when it grows out it looks more natural, but in that video it looks worse than it did before she got it done. she either needs to learn how to style her hair or get a new hairdresser lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.