Beauty Spectrum #4 Don’t you know she’s a size eight, and so quirky we can’t relate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i dont know whether its the way she styled it in her new video.... but her hair!! it looks like its grown out already, but she just got it done??? i understand she got a balayage so when it grows out it looks more natural, but in that video it looks worse than it did before she got it done. she either needs to learn how to style her hair or get a new hairdresser lmao
The thing is she says it's balayage but it doesn't seem to blend that well from dark to light and it also starts at a really awkward place in her head so it just looks like she got her entire head dyed blonde 3 months ago and hasn't bothered to get her roots touched up.

Reactions: 12
Just saw last night's stories about Palestine; I think the posts she shared were useful and the words she used were thoughtful. I think they were well thought out, holding herself accountable to a lack of awareness and providing accessible information.

Reactions: 1
The thing is she says it's balayage but it doesn't seem to blend that well from dark to light and it also starts at a really awkward place in her head so it just looks like she got her entire head dyed blonde 3 months ago and hasn't bothered to get her roots touched up.
I agree, It's not really blended nicely at all, there's still a clear line of where her brown hair ends and her blonde starts.

Reactions: 6
She's already said she earns about £34k a year on YouTube in a past video

307D8287-4EAD-4D15-80F4-A7DFBC9CD2E6.jpeg

Why’s she trying way too hard to be unique and ‘niche’, Australia isn’t a personality trait molly hun

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Oh yeah Australia.. that country that nobody ever travels to... (other than the millions every year)
Literally the government's website says 700,000 Brits travel there every year, but yeah you're so niche Molly

• Haha
Reactions: 11
she’s not going to be able to go there until 2022 at least 😂
I’ll just start by saying that I don’t want her (or anyone) to go until it’s safe but is there anyway she can pull the ‘influencer’ card? I remember a load of Instagram/youtubers going to Dubai last year claiming they were working - is that something Molly could get away with? We’d all crucify her but she’d just say we’re not being kind 😂

Reactions: 2
I’ll just start by saying that I don’t want her (or anyone) to go until it’s safe but is there anyway she can pull the ‘influencer’ card? I remember a load of Instagram/youtubers going to Dubai last year claiming they were working - is that something Molly could get away with? We’d all crucify her but she’d just say we’re not being kind 😂
The issue is Australia isn't letting people in, so no, the only way she's getting in is if she can somehow become a full citizen which won't happen either. The UAE had open borders and you didn't have to give an official reason to go, they were just saying it was work to try and avoid the public roasting.

Reactions: 4
The Charlotte tilbury makeup artist did a good job on her makeup she suits no eyeliner

Reactions: 2
Interesting Tom has a new job 🤔 if it’s in a new company it’s unlikely he would be allowed a career Break/sabbatical to go travelling after only being there a few months. Seems like he isn’t as keen on mollys plans

Reactions: 20
Tbf Zoella has more of a leg to stand on as she is actually petite- My average-sized friend has a pic standing next to her and everything about Zoe is tinyyy- wonder what I'd look like standing next to her as an actual tall 5'10 woman 🤣. Would agree that Molly is not remarkably tall for a woman though. Think she probably thinks she's tall due to her being much taller than her mum (not that we've heard this a million times over or anything 🙄)
I was talking purely height wise. Being petite doesn’t change the fact she’s average height. Just making the point neither of them are special no matter how hard they’re trying to make it seem they are😂

I wonder based on her blog if Tom's doing more freelance work or something, just they mentioned it being more 'casual'

Reactions: 4
I wonder based on her blog if Tom's doing more freelance work or something, just they mentioned it being more 'casual'
It definitely can't be a full time office based job if they're still planning to go travelling but I didn't think he'd have worked long enough so far to be able to go freelance yet.

Reactions: 7
sorry but she gets the DEADEST sponsors on her video, like clearly jsut accepts whatever she gets offered/is having to scrape the barrel

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.