Beauty Spectrum #4 Don’t you know she’s a size eight, and so quirky we can’t relate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure this will have been filmed before yesterday so they were def breaking the rules right?

Reactions: 5
I know it’s petty but even her laugh is annoying me at this point, why does she literally screech

Reactions: 10
Why do her vlogs and her challenge type videos give off such different vibes? Maybe its just when shes filming with tom, I can tolerate her vlogs but the bitchy attitude that comes across towards him for giving up his time to film a video and trying to act all hard really gives me the ick

Why do her vlogs and her challenge type videos give off such different vibes? Maybe its just when shes filming with tom, I can tolerate her vlogs but the bitchy attitude that comes across towards him for giving up his time to film a video and trying to act all hard really gives me the ick
to be fair, he gives me the ick. He’s so ducking ugly and she seems to think he’s gods gift 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 12
her latest instagram story with tom is so embarrassing 😭 whoever sent that message about him being ugly/having no personality weren’t really lying were they

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tom seems like a nice enough guy but he’s hardly a looker the way she goes on😂. He could do better than her though she’s only with him I think because she thinks it’s cool to have a boyfriend and she’s all about being cool.

Reactions: 12
I don't like to comment on somebody's looks - and I personally think Tom seems sweet - but Molly always has to make a big deal out of these things! She tries so hard to act like she doesn't care about 'hate', yet always comments on it! If she really didn't care, she wouldn't get so defensive,

her latest instagram story with tom is so embarrassing 😭 whoever sent that message about him being ugly/having no personality weren’t really lying were they
Also why did she put that on? If it was about her she wouldn’t🙄

Reactions: 7
Take a shot every time she zooms in on his face and tells us what a 10/10 he is :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.