Beauty Spectrum #3 lockdown moaning, missing Australia, ladies watch out for daddy’s promiscuous behaviour.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is it with her and snow?? I live in the south and we haven’t had snow, yes it’s fun to get snow but no one on my social media is making a big deal about it!

She just wants to remind everyone that Beverley is different and unique because they don’t follow usual weather patterns ✌😜

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What is it with her and snow?? I live in the south and we haven’t had snow, yes it’s fun to get snow but no one on my social media is making a big deal about it!

She just wants to remind everyone that Beverley is different and unique because they don’t follow usual weather patterns ✌😜
Beverley's not like other towns, just like Molly isn't like other girls 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Was having a look on that neonbeach website where she got the lightening bolt from, surely bleeping not did she pay between £120 and £200 for that... it’s not even bleeping big? They’ve literally started doing them in b&m and home bargains for like £15 I saw it on tiktok ?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Was having a look on that neonbeach website where she got the lightening bolt from, surely bleeping not did she pay between £120 and £200 for that... it’s not even bleeping big? They’ve literally started doing them in b&m and home bargains for like £15 I saw it on tiktok ?
She was saying it was that expensive as it’s “real neon”... not sure what the difference is between cheap and expensive neon but can’t imagine it would be that drastic for the huge price difference

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No, her parents paid that much for it which is even worse. They should have known they could have got something better made locally for a cheaper price rather than ordering that overpriced one from China.

Reactions: 7
Back at it with claiming she went backpacking even though she didn't

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Also she says no one in the UK knows where East Yorkshire is...she's so desperate to be from the middle of nowhere, literally everyone knows where East Yorkshire is and a lot of people know where Beverley is as well

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Also she says no one in the UK knows where East Yorkshire is...she's so desperate to be from the middle of nowhere, literally everyone knows where East Yorkshire is and a lot of people know where Beverley is as well
I live in East Yorkshire myself & I know most people have heard of East Yorkshire. When I've gone on holiday down South & people ask where you're from they've heard of it so don't know why she's acting like East Yorkshire is unknown or trying to educate people where it is 🤣. Also Beverley's population is 29k so I wouldn't say it's small or in middle of nowhere. The town I live in is a population of around 19k so compared to Beverley, I'd say Beverley isn't small.

Reactions: 8
Lmao East Yorkshire was always my family holiday destination 😂 definitely not the middle of nowhere like Molly makes out

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Omg her recent Instagram story post is people calling her out and saying her australia content is boring and overdone, and she’s STILL using the ‘nothing has happened to me since’ excuse. Ummmm I don’t call weekend trips with your boyfriend to Alton towers, Bristol and York and a Portugal holiday and sooo many birthday celebrations.nothing hun

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It’s actually really embarrassing her calling her little holiday with back to back tours “solo backpacking australia”.

the only thing she did alone was get on a plane.. and maybe spent a day in a Singapore (?) alone at the end.

she did nothing “solo” and she did the most rich white girl version of travelling

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.