Beauty Spectrum #3 lockdown moaning, missing Australia, ladies watch out for daddy’s promiscuous behaviour.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg her recent Instagram story post is people calling her out and saying her australia content is boring and overdone, and she’s STILL using the ‘nothing has happened to me since’ excuse. Ummmm I don’t call weekend trips with your boyfriend to Alton towers, Bristol and York and a Portugal holiday and sooo many birthday celebrations.nothing hun
It’s actually driving me nuts how she keeps saying NOTHING has happened to her since

Reactions: 9
Omg her recent Instagram story post is people calling her out and saying her australia content is boring and overdone, and she’s STILL using the ‘nothing has happened to me since’ excuse. Ummmm I don’t call weekend trips with your boyfriend to Alton towers, Bristol and York and a Portugal holiday and sooo many birthday celebrations.nothing hun
I had to message her about it 😐 how can she keep saying nothing has happened, what does she think the rest of us have been up to???

Reactions: 11
It’s actually driving me nuts how she keeps saying NOTHING has happened to her since

Honestly I’d be so sad if I was Tom/her family/friends, they’ve done so much for her over the past year, made her birthday special etc and the ‘only’ good thing she did all year is a package holiday to Australia?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I thought both of these comments were completely fair? Saying that they don't enjoy the travel content as much as her usual content, but they still both said they really like her videos anyway? Not sure why she had to call people out on Insta for giving their opinion on it, she gets so precious about her bloody trip to Australia it's a joke, no one gives a duck anymore.

Don't even get me started on her saying 'nothing has happened since I came back from Australia a year ago' duck right off you insensitive and spoilt little cow. You've still been abroad and on loads of cool trips and days out with friends, family and Tom. Those are things most people would only DREAM of doing in a normal year, let alone during a bleeping PANDEMIC. Molly you are so unbelievably ungrateful and you really need to read the bleeping room. Just because you haven't been able to go on endless holidays, at least you're still in a job? So many people are now jobless and struggling more than you would ever know, but you just use your platform to have a moan 24/7.

I'd wise up if I were you Molly, you're losing followers angel x

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Why does she keep going on about £300 return to New York being cheap? 1. You can easily get flights to New York for £250.... and 2. ‘£300 won’t break the bank’ .. not everyone can afford £300 On a flight you ignorant knob

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Why does she keep going on about £300 return to New York being cheap? 1. You can easily get flights to New York for £250.... and 2. ‘£300 won’t break the bank’ .. not everyone can afford £300 On a flight you ignorant knob
also yeah £300 for flights is good - but you need to stay somewhere when there, travel around, eat etc. New York isn’t cheap even if flights are so she just sounds uneducated because we all know cheap flights doesn’t = cheap holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg still flogging Australia like a dead horse... Let it go Molly. Let it goooooo, let it goooooo. Bravo you went on holiday last year. Squeezing every last pip out of that content.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
also yeah £300 for flights is good - but you need to stay somewhere when there, travel around, eat etc. New York isn’t cheap even if flights are so she just sounds uneducated because we all know cheap flights doesn’t = cheap holiday.
Plus whilst you’re there, New York isn’t really the place you want to scrimp and save on!

Reactions: 15
Back at it with claiming she went backpacking even though she didn't
Did she even have a backpack? I'm sure it was a suitcase she brought.

Not sure why Molly’s calling Beverley ‘tiny’ multiple times in her latest TikTok, it’s got a population of 30,000 it’s hardly small 🤣🤣
There is a minster, three big secondary schools, shopping centre with multi storey parking, high street with multiple shops, McDonald's, numerous restaurants and pubs, hotels, five supermarkets etc

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You're right! She took a suit case and a very expensive tiny purple back pack she clearly got for inst pics/cause it's trendy.

I checked her YT cause I thought after her insta stories that lots of people would we're calling her out but there was only a couple of comments from people who were sick of travel content. She made such a big drama out of it when literally 95% of people said they loved it. She needs to get over herself.

Reactions: 9
the fact she had to ask which secondary school the person went to proves it isn’t tiny 🥴 No tiny village will have multiple schools ffs

Edit: spelling lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does she think she's the top dog to give all this travel info and advice...
She's been to New York how many times?
And other time she's been with her frie ds she doesn't actually explore any culture or anything. Just goes to eat tomato pasta and cheese pizza.
Unless she's in australia of course then she eats EXOTIC food like tofu

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I live in East Yorkshire myself & I know most people have heard of East Yorkshire. When I've gone on holiday down South & people ask where you're from they've heard of it so don't know why she's acting like East Yorkshire is unknown or trying to educate people where it is 🤣. Also Beverley's population is 29k so I wouldn't say it's small or in middle of nowhere. The town I live in is a population of around 19k so compared to Beverley, I'd say Beverley isn't small.
Lol same. I live in East Yorkshire and in a smaller village than Beverley. Making it out to be a small town, and in the middle of nowhere... Molly it’s not. It’s connected to hull via main roads and is pretty much a small city. The village I live in is half the size of her village probs around 10k people living here. Actually say it’s in the middle of nowhere when it is but it’s not because many people have heard of it.

Reactions: 4
Off topic but so many of us seem to live in Hull/East Yorkshire - we could live next door to a tattler and just never know 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Off topic but so many of us seem to live in Hull/East Yorkshire - we could live next door to a tattler and just never know 😂
Lol imagine we’re all from the same bloody village and actually know each other 😂 although my neighbours aren’t posting on here there old aha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
For some reason, it makes me irrationally irritated when she's mouthing along to songs in tiktoks and continuously points her finger at the camera ... why?! I don't get it. It looks so cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Would absolutely love to know why she thinks her hair looks good the way she’s been wearing it lately. I have hair that’s curlier than molly’s and if it looks like that I call it a frizzy mess and throw it up in a bun 😬

Reactions: 4
Would absolutely love to know why she thinks her hair looks good the way she’s been wearing it lately. I have hair that’s curlier than molly’s and if it looks like that I call it a frizzy mess and throw it up in a bun 😬
I think it’s probably due to years of heat damage and dye, it takes a while for the natural curls to form properly which is why it looks like that. I think it’s a good thing that she’s embracing her natural curls rather than straightening and then curling as that kinda defeated the point haha

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.