Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Melier

VIP Member
035FCA45-19B3-44E7-956E-890D9C21DEE9.png
Is she a compulsive liar? He was obviously sat inside. I’m sorry I’m fed up of influencers using mental health as an excuse. We are all struggling in this lockdown

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Kcn

Chatty Member
Beauty Spectrum #4 - Can’t believe Molly & Tom are only 21
I’m so stupid that I only just realised how similar Molly and Tom’s names are to Molly-Mae and Tommy 😂 I feel like that’s something that Molly would mention all the time, about how odd and quirky it is ‘we’re even the same age as them guys’ 😜✌

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Linnyloo

VIP Member
She's proud that her parents dont help her financially - she lives there rent free! No bills, all her food etc paid for. She's an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

jessiedean

oh my.. She has an affiliate link for a keyboard her dead grandad left her.. just when I thought she couldn’t get any more money orientated 😩😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

whatshesaid123

Chatty Member
I feel kind of sorry for Harry, molly talks to him like he’s a child. Questioning his sexuality on camera is so awful, how would she like it if he asked the same question of her. And saying “you might not know till you’re older”, that’s such a damaging thing to say, and he isn’t that much younger than molly!!

Reactions: 31

sparklemoon12

Chatty Member
2EF37990-992F-45D4-987D-CDC95653E4A4.png
Does she not realise this outfit does not go together? Brown dress, black boots and a grey blazer. She has no style at all

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Kcn

Chatty Member
She’s actually a compulsive liar at this point
Let’s recap this past year (feel free to add to this!) -

- She’s done many many zoom calls for work and quiz nights with her YouTube friends.
- She’s met up with Gabby a lot of times and also definitely met up with her other friends in the summer and didn’t social distance.
- Has most likely consistently been seeing Tom and going round each other’s houses.
- Travelled to Bath for a long weekend with Tom.
- Went to Portugal (!!) to see her friend Teagan.
- Had a massive 21st birthday celebration spanning a whole month and went for cocktails with her friends.
- Went to a work event in London (I think) with her dad.
- Spent Christmas with Tom and saw his family (I understand that was allowed but many were not as fortunate).

Overall, I think that’s been a fairly okay year in the grand scheme of things. Also, she just had to mention that she’s 21!

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
View attachment 440121Is she a compulsive liar? He was obviously sat inside. I’m sorry I’m fed up of influencers using mental health as an excuse. We are all struggling in this lockdown
I say this with every ounce of me. Fuck off. So many thousands of people are struggling more than ever before and are separated from their partners and sucking it up because guess what Molly, we’re in a fucking pandemic and 100,000+ people have died. Yes that’s right died. So shut the fuck up and stop making it about you. You have been on multiple holidays, not social distanced with friends, evidently still been seeing your boyfriend and you live in a lovely house with a safe job which you do very little work for, in the last year. I have not seen my boyfriend apart from a day for a walk in December since the end of October, yet I’m not breaking the rules because I’m not a selfish wanker.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

ECH

VIP Member
Guys did you know she's a size 8? When she went to Australia she wasn't a size 8, and now she can't wait to go back to Australia as a size 8. She wasn't her ~weird~ size 8 self last time she was in Australia, but now she is a size 8 she has to go back to Australia so she can be ~weird~ and size 8 in Australia.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

pumpkinssspice

She’s literally complaining about people calling her out for breaking lockdown while she’s driving to the beach and breaking lockdown again

• Haha
Reactions: 28